• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite 4th Gen. Sprite

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
the sprites of dragonite from both D/P and hg/ss look good, when i first saw the dragonite from the 2th gen remakes i was thinking of using it as my avvy but i later didn't do that since my current D/P dragonite is there since the day i became a member of this site.

it's nostalgic^^

Wow, thats commitment. I prefer changing it whenever I want, but thats just me.

I like a lot of sprites, and one of my favorites is Kingdra in DPPt, and Dragonite in HGSS.

miloticsavior

YOUR out of order!!
Dragonite in HG SS does it justice.

-MX-

My favorite sprite has to be the HGSS version of Charizard. Other favorites include Houndoom, Yanmega, and Infernape.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Platinum Quagsire.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Machop's HGSS sprite is the cutest ever!

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Mudkip's 4th Gen sprite is my favorite so far. I liek it a lot...

Other favorites include:
Dragonite from HGSS
Mewtwo from HGSS
Swampert from 4th Gen

My favorite trainer sprites are:
Red from HGSS
Silver from HGSS
Green/Blue from HGSS
Riley from Platinum

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
Pretty hard to say which is my favorite, but I have to say that the sprite for Speed Forme deoxys loooks pretty awesome in plat.

Creator of Chaos

Comeback Master
I personally Like from Platnium
Glacion (One of the cutest Sprits I've ever seen)
Roserade (Looks like a wired Wedding Bouqite I saw once)
Yanmega (It just looks badass)

And Gyarados from Soul Silver/Heart gold (Because it to looks badass and Its a huge improvement over Platniums 1.

But overall my favourite would be Milotic from D/P. (Because I'm a sucker for gentle water creature's)

HGSS Suicune and Umbreon.

Suicune looked pretty bad in D/P/Pt, but it looks really good in HGSS~

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hmm, probably HGSS's Gengar sprite and their Pikachu sprite believe it or not.

Gengar looks as it does in the anime and Pikachu looks cute.

Favorite is Roserade from Platinum. She got upgraded from doing some strange superhero pose-thing in D/P to looking like something actually elegant in Plat.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
HG/SS Dragonite and D/P/Pt Pichu and Pikachu-colored (shiny) Pichu

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Favorite is Roserade from Platinum. She got upgraded from doing some strange superhero pose-thing in D/P to looking like something actually elegant in Plat.

Oh I forgot about that sprite.

I agree that is a major upgrade from its DP sprite which I think is awful.

Roserade is supposed to be elegant and graceful.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I like the Lugia sprite from HG/SS as well