• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite 4th Gen Starter Evo.

Favorite 4th generation starter final form

• Enperuto

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • Goukazaru

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Dotaitos

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SlipKnoT

What is your favorite final evolution of the starters in D/P? Choices: Goukazaru, Enperuto, Dotaitos. Goukazaru being the fire starter, Enperuto being water, and Dotaitos grass.

My choice is Enperuto. It's based off of my favorite animal, and I like the design and color scheme. The moveset is great aswell, and it's a special tank. What more could you want?

80p

ive always wanted there to be a penguin pokemon so im gonna go with that one lol

Chimungus

Eneperuto. Its soo cute & water/steel type which makes it awesome!

Houndoomsday2

A dog in heat.
They all look pretty whack but Im going to say the grass type. Doritos.

*Goes back to playing pokemon blue.

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
Enperuto is cool with looks (so I voted for him) but I think Dotaitos is best for battling.

Jordan Cleary

Rising From The Ash
Off-topic: Doritos... it sounds like the crisps you get.

On-topic: Eneperuto, I like Pochama soo... and I like the colour scheme! Voted!!

Last edited:

007 Dude

Paki Pride!
For Battles: Dotaitos since eathquake w/ quickclaw
(since he's the slowest) would KO both
Coolness: Enperuto a steel/water, blue, metal penguin! You have to love it
Vote: Enperuto

Rootbeer

Enperuto. I love penguins.