• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite 4th Generation Starter

Which is your favourite starter and why?

• Total voters

JuicyPaperclip

<!Seizure Enducing!>
Who is YOUR favourite starter and WHY?

HeHe, yes I got here first...

So, what is your favourite of the three starters and why?
Pochyama? (water) (sorry cant quite translate, correct me)
Hikozaru (fire)
Naetoru (grass)

40.jpg

Mines the penguin, so adorable...

Last edited:

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
I'm going to choose the penguin. I love penguins and i always choose the water starter

I can't really vote, especially without seeing their evolutions. The fire type is always my favorite, but this time based on looks the turtle looks a lot better than the monkey IMO.

jayykay

Dino Tamer
man, i'm the only one who chose Naetoru so far.. it looks like it will evolve into something cooler than other two starters

Moonlight Locust

Wait, am I back? Wow
Pochyama's so cute and cuddly it's my fave! Every time I turn on my DS after I get Pearl version I'm gonna hug it. Hikozaru's also cute so it's in a very close second.

JuicyPaperclip

<!Seizure Enducing!>
man, i'm the only one who chose Naetoru so far.. it looks like it will evolve into something cooler than other two starters

I also agree, it is cool, but the penguin seems "pearly" and with what coronis said, the text on it says "what will happen to the sprout on its back during evolution?" I also agree that it will have an awesome evolution, reminds me of bulbasaur...

Also hopefully the fire starter evolves into something like this...
Gorillafire.gif

sam_h12

WHERE IS PIDGEOT?!
i loathe them all, but the tortoise looks fat and lazy, and the penguin looks pathetically weak, so i chose hikozaru.

Boonge

Cascade Trainer
Can't decide.
But i do not want the Fire Type to evolve into some fat gorilla which it might.

Catalyst

Aim for the Top.
Fire starter ftw. It just seems to be the one that stands out the most, as it's really weird. =|

Naetoru looks pretty cool, IMO. It's the best looking out of the three. But I will still pick the fire ape (if it's evolution actually looks any good).

mewfanforlife

Penguin I'm absolutey obssessed with water and psychic Pokemon plus it looks really cool. I'm going to have to try starting with all of them eventually though.