• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite 4th Generation Starter

Which is your favourite starter and why?

• Total voters

TTMP

i always choose the water starter like other pple but this time im actually proud of it. hope its evos look kool!

Kinslayer

Nevermore...
The Grass starter appeals to me the most. The monkey looks cool, but eh. The Penguin's so cute, and if the Grass starter didn't look like it's going to have a kick arse evolution line, I'd pick ol' Blue.

Markisious

Colourise the World
Hikozaru 4ever!His cry is cool, he looks cool and Fire Pokemon are cool!Cool!

hikozaru.png

Kinslayer

Nevermore...
tHe monkey is the best starter ever!
hikozaru.png

You dun know that. The Monkey may end up having the worst stats and movepool of any starter to date. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. The Johto starters can tell you that...Over there in their corner with the other forgotten, obsolete Pokemon.

Hypnosis

I love them all. But I think I'm going to use Neatoru, I don't know why, but I really like it.

broken_inside

Marsh Trainer
water one, the grass one and then the fire one.

eee! how I heart the penguin.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
I love the look of the grass starter! :D But obviously their final evolutions are gonna be a big influence to which I choose

Starrbuck06

I like Pocchama the best, I usually go for the one which trounces the first few gyms, but i don't want ugly evolutions. In which case if it comes down to who looks the best then i'll pick the most appealing one.

Juan87

i think id choose the fire type ape coz i don't really like the look of the other type but depends on evolution

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
Dammit, I just got back from a week of holiday and ALL this! Then again, all rumours are cleared up, and I have a ton of awesome news items to check out. Penguin ALL THE WAY. The Grass starter looks alright, Fire BLEURGH *vomits*, Water, a PENGUIN! Wow, and it sure is cute. Good old water types. I've usually gone for reptilian starters, but this is the fourth game. I've had Charmander, Totodile and Treecko. Water is the best in my opinion, so I'm sticking with that :D

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
I will get the cute Pocchama because of his water trait.

Regifire

Marsh Trainer
I'd pick Pocchama, but theres Buizeru for my water type, maybe I'll try grass for once, so, Naetoru