• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite 4th Generation Starter

Which is your favourite starter and why?

• Total voters

Hobnobhoipolloi

Beginning Trainer
seems to me the fire starter should evolve into an organatang (sp?)

Personally I like all three of the starters, I have always liked the grass starter, but I'm having difficulty picking based off of the base stage.

I will probably trade to get all three and see how each play.

Also depends on what other pokemon of the same type are introduced

Penguin

The Chappy Bunny
I have to go with Pocchama because, well, he is a penguin and you cannot go wrong with that. I am a diehard penguin lover, so once I saw the news of a possible penguin starter, I was overjoyed. Pokemon really needed a new penguin looking monster, seeing as Delibird just didn't cut it for me.

Although I have usually always picked fire in the past, Pocchama has changed all of that for me. I cannot wait to see his evolutions.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I'm doing the peguin first

Cruxis

Banned
For now, its Pochyama. But I need to see the 3rd form of all of them, I thought Torchic sucked but Blaziken turned out to be awesome.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Right now, It's pochyama, because:
A) I usually pick the wtaer starter
B) I like Penguins
C) Although A penguin is a flightless bird, somehow Game Freak will probably get it to fly.

Kijuna

Naetle. It might be a bug type, and I already am using Aipom (a monkey) and Buisel (a water type)

Phillyboomerangs

Pinsir>Heracross
its different for me i have to see the final form because that is what ia going to pick. when you look at the hoenn starters the grass looks the strongest. but when you evo them the fire is probly the best one and the grass the worse. so you can't tell yet its still small and who knows they could do the penguin all wrong and make it look bad so you never know

TTMP

pochamas evolutions are gonna look awesome. you never noe wat game freak is gonna turn a penguin into lol

I will buy both diamond and pearl, so I will find somemone with a DS and I will trade all the starters to one of the games to have all of them!!!AH AH AH