• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite 4th Generation Starter

Which is your favourite starter and why?

• Total voters

el buitron

i am god....
emperuto no has grass weakeness, his steel tipe cancel that

hikorazu rules!, he look like the king of the monkies son goku, of a acient japanase legend

healer o pain

<==want shiny of it
pochama. Penguins are awesome, and the new type combination has canceled out some weaknesses. It seems so creative

killerkyogre14

why doesn't anybody like Hikozaru?
He's awesome

Dark Master Zork

dark scizor master
i say Naetoru is the best to start with because he dosent have an egg move so give the fire one heat wave and the water one aqua ring via breeding(i wold use the other game to get the other 2) and all 3 of your startes well be better then starting with the water or fire and not having a good move at the end

Edgar The Fanciful

Lawlz, Your Mom.
I don't like any starter, but if I had to choose, I'd go with the Penguin because it's really cute.