• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Ability

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Out of all of the many abilities, which one do you think is the best?

I like Natural Cure and Sandstream: they can be very useful in Wi-fi battles if you have a Pokemon that can switch into a move or have multiple Steel/Rock/Ground pokemon.

Chimecho3000

Mine are Levitate and Pick Up.

Shadow Warrior

Aah!! welcome Lunch
Mine is Pure power.

Cubed

You best believe it
Pick Up in-game. But there are many to choose from in the competitive scene.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
There are alot of abilities that I like and are really usefull, these are the top;
Clear Body
Levitate
Sandstream
Pressure

larvitar005

I'm just myself...
I have many favorite abbies(short for abilities) but here are my most favorite;

Sandstream
Hydration
Clear Body
Natural Cure
Levitate

Munchlax313

Weather Lock
Clear Body
Pressure
Levitate
Pick-up
Speed Boost
i like a ton more but i cant remember them but it'll come back to me some time in life

Pearl's Perap

Pressure, Levitate and Intimidate are my favourte special abilities in Diamond and Pearl.

I never really had favourites in previous games...

Otter16

Leaf Storm
I like Wonder Shield because all you need to do is have a Bronzong use skill swap on a Shedinja and the Bronzong becomes much stronger.

Regi-Z

Master of Nightmares
I like Clear Body and intimidate

Dax

Legend
Levitate because you can easily not be affected by Earthquake. Intimidate and Sand Stream. Earthquake can easily defeat a pokemon so Levitate is cool.