• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite AC/DC Frontman

Which AC/DC Frontman Do You Like Best?

• Dave Evans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bon Scott

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brian Johnson

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Okay I've got a little question for all AC/DC and rock'n'roll fans out there. WHich of AC/DCs three frontmen, Dave Evans(he was the first, didn't last long at all, so most people haven't heard of him), Bon Scott, or Brian Johnson do you think is the best? I have a feeling this poll will lean more towards Bon Scott, but hey, different people different opinions.
Personally I like Brian Johnson, because I'm 16 and Bon Scott was before my time. I would have said Bon Scott before I saw AC/DC last year, which is when Brian Johnson really grew on me. He is the frontman who made an impression on me. So let me hear your thoughts!
P.S. Sorry mods if this isn't an acceptable poll or fits more in the entertainment section. Just lock it if it's in violation =)

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
I think you might get more responses if you post this in the Metalheads thread.

For me, I only know one AC/DC song(you shook me all night long). But i'll download more of their songs and listen to them. I only know their guitarist, Angus Young.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
AC/DC isn't metal though =P and yes, Angus Young is definitely a God.