• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Alola girl?

Fav Alola girl?

• Lillie

Votes: 32 65.3%
  • Mallow

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Lana

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters

AshxSatoshi

Ice Aurelia
I’d have to have to go with Lille her development felt the most organic to me. It didn’t feel like the writers skipped over development and randomly made her competent. Even like battles like in the Ice Cave she recalled the battle Ash had with Olivia in order to create a strategy with Sandrew.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Lillie is my favorite

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I like all three, but Lillie development was the deepest considering her family situation, unlike the rest of the cast families who look generally typical to me, along the amount of influence her game counterpart had.

Hanto

Water Addiction
Lana and Lillie. Background cook is not needed

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Lillie has to be number 1, rest din't do much.

Shuriken Throw

Lillie, by far. She is one of the few good things in the SM Anime, and she has th best character development out of every SM character,

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Mallow = Acerola = Lusamine = Olivia = Amara/Sima/Kiawe's mom = Togedemaru = Kahili
^ The only ones worth a damn

Honorable mention to Sophocles' Mom. Whose name is literally Sophocles' Mom

Shame none got much focus...

Apslup

Feelin' Fine.
Damn I don't even know lol. When the series started I really liked Mallow but my liking towards her has sort of dropped off over the past year. I've always been pretty indifferent towards Lillie. I also didn't really like Lana when the series started, but she's really grown on me over time lol.

SatoSereFan224888

Mallow is my favorite with Lana a close second. Lillie is a very distant third. She and Sophocles are tied as my least favorite. Lillie is so bland compared to Mallow & Lana.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Suiren is my favorite.
I will, however, say that the one that feels overall the best written, who is generally the most fleshed out and three-dimensional character, is Lilie. I mean, I enjoy Suiren's screen presence more because she's just plain funny, but her character doesn't really have much to it beyond just "lol she makes snarky oneliners and meta jokes and is better than everyone at everything".

DatsRight

Lillie. By far the most dynamic of the three, has the most depthful flaws while still having distinct niches and agency, best chemistry with Ash (AF arc moments were adorable) and most free game to slapstick and antic plots. She still feels very screwed over as a trainer, only getting one Pokemon she sporadically developed, but her development as a character made up for it, she is very endearing.

Lana is pretty much a gag character that likely would have been a lot more charming as a supporting character like Acerola. Mallow got better in Ultra Legends but is still kind of bland and doesn't do much noteworthy with her Pokemon. It feels like the writers struggled with these two, it sometimes feels similar with Lillie but they at least got a good core running with her many times.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Lillie! She has an interesting and even a bit relatable backstory, and like people already said, she had the most organic development of the three girls.
I wish she got more in terms of battle and team development though. She demonstrated a nice strategic potential but her team(if I can even call it a team, since it's only Shiron) is too weak for it. Even Mallow had a stronger Tsareena.

That said, her personality and the greatest cuteness that I have ever seen in a major anipoke character make her my favorite character!

----------
Lana was pretty nice too, but Mallow... She was a bit disappointing for a girl that would supposedly be the "main female companion" of the series. Cooking is a nice trait, but she loses to Lana and Lillie in action and personality, respectively.