1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Alolan Island + Aether Paradise?

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Mega Altaria, Nov 8, 2018.

?

Which Alolan island is your favorite?

1. Melemele Island

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Akala Island

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Ula’ula Island

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Poni Island

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  5. Aether Paradise

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria 4th anniversary of ORAS, 16th anniversary of RS

Which of the four natural Alolan islands, as well as the artificial island, Aether Paradise, did you like the best. Make sure that you give at least a reason for your choice(s).

2. Zhydra

Zhydra Master of Chaos!

Ula'ula because that is where Totem Togedemaru is as a boss fight, where you can get best pokemon Mimikyu and where we first met our boy Guzma! (As well as Nanu and Acerola!)

3. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria 4th anniversary of ORAS, 16th anniversary of RS

I would say Akala because I really like Tapu Lele and that Eevee is found on that island. I also like the Trial Captains there because they represent the starter types and they also appear in the anime.

4. TokoyamiTheDark

TokoyamiTheDark The Purple Karakasa

I really like Melemele for being large and have a vast choice of wild Pokémon, but also Akala due to their Nursery where you breed Pokémon. I am more of a breeder than someone that catches Pokémon in the wild, so Akala is very important for me.

5. Storm the Lycanroc

Storm the Lycanroc Well-Known Member

Melemele would have to be my favorite since it has a simple layout.

6. Cat's Eye Draco

Cat's Eye Draco Well-Known Member

Probably Poni Island. I liked the remoteness of it and how its lack of cities made it feel kind of like an untamed wilderness. Seafolk Village was pretty cool, as well.

7. Ignition

Ignition The face says more than any word can

Akala because it has my favorite Trials, Pokémon, story events, and locations

8. Yureishi

Yureishi Well-Known Member

I have to say Akala. I think it's the best-looking island from a natural point of view and it also contains my favourite part of the whole adventure, particularly the three trials.

9. Dragalge

Dragalge Very Eyecatchy

I still like Akala the most but at the same time, Poni is right up there too. All of the music to the adventurous feel to the island made it fun to explore, especially in the postgame! That and Poni having a Totem with no trainer involved was really clever too imo!

10. Saberu

Saberu Well-Known Member

Ula'Ula Island has my favorite city (Maille), shopping, minior catching (thank goodness for that in-game trade in sm for the damp poliwhirl), lovely scenery, and the Pokémon league! Plus, I waited for the whole game to catch Mimikyu, and I finally did it on Ula'Ula Island. A good place, I'd say.

Wait a second. My favorite is Seafolk Village.

Ah... my third-favorite city?