• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Alolan Island + Aether Paradise?

Which Alolan island is your favorite?

• Melemele Island

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Akala Island

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Ula’ula Island

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Poni Island

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Aether Paradise

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Which of the four natural Alolan islands, as well as the artificial island, Aether Paradise, did you like the best. Make sure that you give at least a reason for your choice(s).

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Ula'ula because that is where Totem Togedemaru is as a boss fight, where you can get best pokemon Mimikyu and where we first met our boy Guzma! (As well as Nanu and Acerola!)

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I would say Akala because I really like Tapu Lele and that Eevee is found on that island. I also like the Trial Captains there because they represent the starter types and they also appear in the anime.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
I really like Melemele for being large and have a vast choice of wild Pokémon, but also Akala due to their Nursery where you breed Pokémon. I am more of a breeder than someone that catches Pokémon in the wild, so Akala is very important for me.

Cat's Eye Draco

Probably Poni Island. I liked the remoteness of it and how its lack of cities made it feel kind of like an untamed wilderness. Seafolk Village was pretty cool, as well.

Ignition

It’s always tomfoolery time
Akala because it has my favorite Trials, Pokémon, story events, and locations

Yureishi

I have to say Akala. I think it's the best-looking island from a natural point of view and it also contains my favourite part of the whole adventure, particularly the three trials.

Saberu

Ula'Ula Island has my favorite city (Maille), shopping, minior catching (thank goodness for that in-game trade in sm for the damp poliwhirl), lovely scenery, and the Pokémon league! Plus, I waited for the whole game to catch Mimikyu, and I finally did it on Ula'Ula Island. A good place, I'd say.

Wait a second. My favorite is Seafolk Village.

Ah... my third-favorite city?