1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Alolan Island + Aether Paradise?

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Mega Altaria, Nov 8, 2018.

?

Which Alolan island is your favorite?

1. Melemele Island

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Akala Island

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Ula’ula Island

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. Poni Island

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. Aether Paradise

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The best Mega Evolution

Which of the four natural Alolan islands, as well as the artificial island, Aether Paradise, did you like the best. Make sure that you give at least a reason for your choice(s).

2. Zhydra

Zhydra Master of Chaos!

Ula'ula because that is where Totem Togedemaru is as a boss fight, where you can get best pokemon Mimikyu and where we first met our boy Guzma! (As well as Nanu and Acerola!)

3. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The best Mega Evolution

I would say Akala because I really like Tapu Lele and that Eevee is found on that island. I also like the Trial Captains there because they represent the starter types and they also appear in the anime.

4. Ashscot

Ashscot Member

Ula'ula would be my favorite. I like how diverse the island is, and the wide array of Pokemon to be found there.

5. TokoyamiTheDark

TokoyamiTheDark The Purple Karakasa

I really like Melemele for being large and have a vast choice of wild Pokémon, but also Akala due to their Nursery where you breed Pokémon. I am more of a breeder than someone that catches Pokémon in the wild, so Akala is very important for me.

6. Storm the Lycanroc

Storm the Lycanroc Well-Known Member

Melemele would have to be my favorite since it has a simple layout.

7. Cat's Eye Draco

Cat's Eye Draco Well-Known Member

Probably Poni Island. I liked the remoteness of it and how its lack of cities made it feel kind of like an untamed wilderness. Seafolk Village was pretty cool, as well.

8. Ignition

Ignition USUM are better than LGPE. Change my mind

Akala because it has my favorite Trials, Pokémon, story events, and locations