• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite and First Yu-gi-oh! Cards

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Tell everyone your favs and your firsts.
My first is Cosmo Queen, and my favorite is Slifer. Your turn!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I don't remember what my first card was to be honest; I think it was either a Sangan that I got from a friend or a Japanese Feral Imp that I found. My favorite card would have to be Slifer the Sky Dragon even though I only own the one that came as a promotional card in one of the games lol. I really want to get the English one though.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i got the Legendary Collection slifer for chrismas, and LOVE it!
Another one of my favs is dark palidan.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
My first Yu-gi-oh cards was definitely from the Kaiba Starter Deck so I guess Blue Eyes was my first (as its the first card on display). My favourite card would probably be Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon or Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i like blue eyes ultimate too, but my red eyes black metal dragon was stolen, then traded for harpy lady sisters.

SmartD

My first card; hmmm, as far as I can remember, my first cards were probably from Magic Ruler. As for favorite cards, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Rainbow Dragon, Raviel, Lord of Phantasms, and B. Skull Dragon, just to name a few.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
two of my absolute must-have faves are Stardust Dragon (have), and Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (dont have)

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
Well the first card I ever got was actually a Kuriboh haha loved that thing to death.

My favorites though are Treeborn Frog and Swap Frog (I am the Yugioh version of Lord Jiriaya!!!)

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
who is that? one other favorite is Evil Hero Dark Gaia ( i have 2 :) )

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Lord Jiriaya....

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
no idea....

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
First card of mine was a long time ago... I think it might have been Slifer...

Anyway, my most favorite and must have is Stardust Dragon, the second favorite of mine, which my boyfriend gave me for free with a deck to start out wjth, is Number 17: Leviathan Dragon.

And why I choose these.. is, because... WHO THE HECK DOESN'T LOVE DRAGONS!?!

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i love BOTH of those. i also HAVE both....weird