1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite (And Least) Pokemon Cries

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by MugoUrth, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MugoUrth

MugoUrth Bibarel's adorable.

Yeah, this is a remake of a topic that was locked due to bumping, sue me. But I like the topic, so I decided to start it again.

Favorite Cries
    Bidoof: Bidoof's cry is what got me to adore the overhated little beavers. Bibarel's cry, while not as cute, also has it's charms, plus Bidoof's cry alone made me realize how adorable both Bidoof AND Bibarel were.
    Staraptor: So much power in his cry when he goes SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    Chingling: Another really adorable one. Especially when Chingling rocks back and forth opening its mouth several times. I even like to imitate it's cry when playing with my Chingling toy.
    Electabuzz: Sure, it may grate the ears, but I think that's its charm is that it's so loud that it makes him seem so mean and tough.
    Frosslass: The only thing keeping me from hating Frosslass.
    Luxio: Again, another loud powerful cry. ...Even more so than its evo, Luxray.
    Togekiss: Another cry that's fun to imitate.
    Squirtle: Another cry that makes something even more adorable than it already is.
    Drowzee: ANOTHER cry that makes something seem even cuter IMO.
    Miltank: And again.

Least Favorite
    Grotle: Sounds too much like a 3rd gen cry, despite being a 4th gen Pokemon.
    Stunky, Skunktank, Trubbish, and Garbodor: Farts, no, just no. Not only does it ruin Stunky and Skunktank, but it ALMOST ruins Trubbish and Garbodor for me. If they weren't so adorable, it would have, though.
    Gallade: How does it unsheathe a sword if it has no sheathes?
    Hypno: Drowzee's cry is kind of cute, but Hypno's cry is kind of nausiating.

2. StarlightUmbreon

StarlightUmbreon Well-Known Member

I really like mesprits cry, and the entire lake trio at that. I don't know why I like them, just sounds nice ^_^ I also like Luxays because it sounds cool, my favorite cry has to be chimchars (even though I'm not a big fan of chimchar in general)
    I just can't stand trubbish's cry. Self explanatory.

3. chanseychansey77

chanseychansey77 Elite Trainer

The Pory trio's cries will always have a special place in my heart.

Reshiram's cry is really cool.

But Scrafty's cry will reign supreme.

4. Snar

Snar Well-Known Member

Fav: Gotheille's because it sounds like it's from an old black and white scary movie.
    KlingKlang: It's so freakin annoying!

5. poix_the_yak

poix_the_yak I stay noided

The best cry ever will always be Snover's: Weejyweejy!

6. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

Actually, this can also be covered in the Favorites Stickies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.