• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Anime Girl?

I don't exist

Hi everyone, I'm curious to know what's your favorite anime girl and your reasonings.

And if you can't decide, feel free to make a list.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Dark Magician Girl (Cute) She is a Yu-gi-oh monster, and probably the best looking character in the whole series. :D

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
so this is basically a Waifu thread? i guess ill bite

My favorite Girl is Shinobu from Monogatari. she is just a badass vampire with a 3 foot long sword that loves donuts. what more can u ask. shes also pretty dam adorable and i love her personality

Adrak

One AWESOME Yosuke
I have waaaaaaaaay too many waifus to count. D8

If I had to pick my favorites, I'd say Asuka from Evangelion, Homura from Madoka Magica, Shinobu from Bakemonogatari, Casca from Berserk, and Nano from Nichijou. =P

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Kurokami Medaka from Medaka Box .

She is so awful perfect. Strong, responseble, smart, kind hearted and yet there is a monster hiding inside her. (Literally)

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Dawn. <3

as for recent anime that don't have a huge noglasitic bias...

Perhaps Eve from black cat.

And then after that more newer anime...
Can I count Milla? :D /killed

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Tough call. Because I don't like a lot of them.

Lately, it probably would be Iva from Karneval. Being a doll with no physical presence, would Kirakishou count? The girls from X and Gintama are pretty awesome, too, one and all.

It's a tie between Yuno from Mirai nikki and Kurumi from Date A Live... I just realized they're both Yanderes as I was typing this.

Well, I guess someone has to like murderous lunatics.

Kurokami Medaka from Medaka Box .

She is so awful perfect. Strong, responseble, smart, kind hearted and yet there is a monster hiding inside her. (Literally)

I found Medaka's perfection a bit on the aggravating side. But, at least, I'm pretty sure she's a parody, kind of like the whole series.

Xehla

not a narwhal
Hmmm... i have quite a few favorites...
i like Hana from fruits basket cuz shes like.. gothie and psychic-y..
I like Blair and the mouse witch (forgot her name) from soul eater.. cuz theyre pretty damn hot....
and if kingdom hearts is considered anime i like Larxene cuz shes like an extremely fiesty pikachu, and i like Shiki in dream drop distance

Xehla

not a narwhal
I also like Patty in soul eater cuz shes just so adorable!!!!!! ^-^

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
- Iris, Georgia, Burgundy, and Bianca from Pokemon Best Wishes!
- Mana Aida/Cure Heart from Doki Doki PreCure!
- Airi Ban from Devil Survivor 2
- Junko Enoshima from Dangan Ronpa
- Neptune from Hyperdimensial Neptunia
- Gou Matsouka from Free!
- Inori Yuzuriha from Guilty Crown
- Rise Kujikawa from Persona 4
- Madoka Kaname from Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Himawari Shinomiya from Vividred Operation
- Karen Araragi from Monogatari Series
- Taiga Aisaka from Toradora!
- Tohka Yatogami from Date A Live