• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Anime Girl?

Anyone from K-ON! (especially Yui) or the HDN anime (except Abnes, Abnes can die in a fire :mad:)

Misty from Pokemon. I like how she clearly loves Ash, but is still an interesting character on her own. She has both interesting flaws (anger problem, bug fear) and qualities (romanticness, being realistic without being pessimistic), and it's nice to think about how she got those traits. As a Water Pokemon fan, I also like her Water Pokemon Master dream and choice in Pokemon a lot. And she's cute, cool and beautiful, and also kind.

I've been unfairly accused of an anime crush on Misty a few times, but that's really not true. Apparently, according to some people, being a male fan of a female character isn't possible...

Maginc

Meme Police
Asuka Langley Soryu aka my German Princess.
Her or Sayaka Miki from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, lovely ladies indeed.

Brentw

Juicy Member
May. Avatar. I want May. 0.0

Ace Kenshader

Dreaming sexy
I'd have to go with Nico Robin from One Piece.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
asuna yuuki from sword art online
madoka kaname form puella magi madoka magica
kuroyukihime from accel world
riko mine from hidan no aria
erika sendo from fortune arterial

can't list of all them, but those were my most favored ones

Nulava

Banned
Alexis Rhodes from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
She is one of my Favorite Characters throughout the series.
Alexis shows great Personality and Character.
Along with her Beautiful appearance, Alexis has shown to be very Confident, Brave, and Strong Willed.
She also treats everyone with respect and equally, even though she's a great duelist and one of the top duelist at Duel Academy.

ChariHud

Water-Type Trainer
Misty is definitely my favourite.

Seeing as the likelihood of Misty truly returning to the anime is minimal, I'm hoping for Serena to be the best female travelling companion since Misty as the others were ok but nothing special. I will just have to see how she develops.

I also liked Sora and Kari from Digimon Adventure

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
Here's mine in no particular order
1. Dawn from Pokemon. Practically a co-star of DP. Plus I love her personality.
2. Sora Kasugano from Yosuga No Sora, She's so cute sweet, and I feel bad for her because of her illness.
3. Shana from Shakugan no Shana, she's hilarrious and bad*** at the same time.
4. Blair from Yugioh GX, Awesome duelist, ands craxks me up when she flirts with Jaden.
5. Hinata, I felt so bad for her during her fight with Neji at the Chunin Exams. I love how she confessed he rlove for Naruto and fought Pain to help him and took on his Nindo. I also like how she overcame her shyness.
Here are the pictures, I know you all know who Dawn is. And I'm assuming you know Hinata as well. But here are the others, on the left is Shana, middle is Sora, right is Blair.
imagesCA55P99Y.jpg

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
Here's mine in no particular order
1. Dawn from Pokemon. Practically a co-star of DP. Plus I love her personality.
2. Sora Kasugano from Yosuga No Sora, She's so cute sweet, and I feel bad for her because of her illness.
3. Shana from Shakugan no Shana, she's hilarrious and bad*** at the same time.
4. Blair from Yugioh GX, Awesome duelist, ands craxks me up when she flirts with Jaden.
5. Hinata, I felt so bad for her during her fight with Neji at the Chunin Exams. I love how she confessed he rlove for Naruto and fought Pain to help him and took on his Nindo. I also like how she overcame her shyness.
Here are the pictures, I know you all know who Dawn is. And I'm assuming you know Hinata and Blair as well. But here are the others, on the top is Shana, bottom is Sora,
View attachment 11416
Haruka-and-Sora-yosuga-no-sora-26079367-1280-720.jpg

Last edited:
Can we include characters from video game? If so I pick Auane from dead or Alive franchise. Her back story is so sad but she is ultra cool looking with purple hair and is a kick butt ninja girl.

Remmie

Can we include characters from video game? If so I pick Auane from dead or Alive franchise. Her back story is so sad but she is ultra cool looking with purple hair and is a kick butt ninja girl.

No, this thread is in the anime and manga section, favorite video games characters should be in the video game section, not to mess everything's up.

Navin

MALDREAD
Misty: Pokemon
Winry Rockbell: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Holo: Spice and Wolf
Kauro Kamiya: Rurouni Kenshin
Nodame: Nodame Cantabile
Kurisu Makise: Stein's Gate
Saber: F/Z; F/SN
Rin Tohsaka: F/SN

Last edited:

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Holo -- Spice and Wolf
Lucy -- Elfen Lied
Mikasa -- Shingeki no Kyojin
Saeko Busujima -- High School of the Dead
Misa Amane -- Death Note
Misty & May -- Pokemon
Mey-Rin -- Black Butler
Saya Otonashi -- Blood+

The White Fang

Hanji Zoe from Attack on Titan because how hilarious is she? She's also a badass that can hold her own in battle, being a veteran of the Survey Corps.

chalkus

Pokemon - Dawn, since no one else can compare
Tenchi series - Ryoko
DBZ - Android 18
Sket Dan - Himeko
Rurouni Kenshin - Kaoru
SDF Macross - Minmei (almost as great as Dawn)