• Hi all
    Just a notice, we recently discovered that someone got into a moderator account and started hard deleting a load of key and legacy threads...around 150 threads have been lost dating back to 2007 and some weeks ago so we can't roll the forums back.
    Luckily no personal data could be accessed by this moderator, and we've altered the permissions so hard deleting isn't possible in the future
    Sorry for any inconvenience with this and sorry for any lost posts.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Anime Girl?

Easily Mikasa Ackermann from AoT.

Nikkolas

Kagome from Inuyasha has always and will always be my waifu. She was a great character.

Although I've recently fallen in love with Four, Dorothy and Relena in the Gundam franchise.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Tsunderes are usually my favorites. I don't really have a set favorite, but I do like Maka Albarn and Liz from Soul Eater, Serena from Sailor Moon, Nami from One Piece, Sakura and Inu from Naruto etc. ^^

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
I like the Yandere and Tsundere type girls. But I must say, Kyoko Sakura from Puelle Magi Madoka Magica is my favorite. Just because of her attitude. Even though she does not have the Yandere and Tsundere personality.

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
I like the shy, kindly, sweet girls. Especially if they have glasses. :p

Some top faves!
Miyuki Takara & Hiyori Tamura - Lucky Star
Oshizu Murasame & Tearju Lunatique - To Love-Ru
Rei Hino/Sailor Mars - Sailor Moon
Mami Tomoe - Puelle Magi Madoka Magica

May list some more later :p

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
one month has passed, i guess its time to update some

i guess i had some additional, no changes as of now

date-a-live - miku izayoi, itsuka kotori
gochuumon usagi - chino kafu, rize tedeza, sharo kirijima
kanojo flag - nanami bladefield, hakua bladefield
soul eater not - tsugumi haridori, anya hepburn
seikoku no dragonar - jessica valentine, rebecca randall, silvia lautreamont
sword art online - asuna yuuki, silica, leafa

for the upcoming
seirei tsukai blade dance - claire rouge, rinslet laurenfrost, ellis fahrengart, fianna ray ordesia ( well i think that's all the main heroines for that anime)

5221A

Inaba from Kokoro Connect, just found her very interesting. Best tsundere ever.

Maybe Ayumi from TWGOK, just really liked here. Actually the whole cast of TWGOK was very good if you include what happens after the 3rd season.

Sekai from School Days was very good as well... JK, on a serious note Kurisu from Steins;Gate was a very fresh look on a tsundere as well.

Saib0t21

Misty is my favourite Anime girl. It the first ever series, The attitude on that girl. towards ash is funny it's like most girls know towards lads. lol.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Favorite female anime characters, huh? Okie dokie then.

Fairy Tail: Erza Scarlet and Wendy Marvel
Attack on Titan: Mikasa Ackerman
Yugioh 5D's: Akiza Izinski
Pokémon: Cynthia
Soul Eater: Maka Albarn
Sword Art Online: Lisbeth
Clannad: Kyou Fujibayashi