• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Anime Girl?

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Kari from Digimon Adventure 2, She is cute and I like her personality

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
If waifus then since I haven't played the games, Naoto from Persona 4 I don't give a damn if she's a reverse trap she's still pretty sexy to me >_> D8 If favorites overall then Lain from Serial Experiments Lain. <3 Love that anime in general. D8 =P

Spenny

That. Is a tough question for me, I've always liked Erza Scarlet, her being my favourite character from Fairy Tail. But Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin is pretty high on the list as well. More so in the Manga than in the Anime but... Anyways, it's already been said but I'm behind the Idea of putting a favourite anime guys thread as well.

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
hungary from hetalia hands down. she is strong, tomboyish, thaught she was a man until her beasts grew. hits people over the head with a frying pan and uses the masculine tone and words.
runners up are
erza scarlet of fairy tail
hinata huuga of naruto
rukia kuchiki of bleach
lucina from FEA counts right?
tear grants of TotA
sailor saturn and sailor uranus of sailor moon
and finnally
sapphire borch of pokespec

Tsumiki

Tsun Tsun~
Off the top of my head, i really liked Menma from AnoHana. Her purity was a nice contrast to everyone else in the show who had 'grown up' as it were. Her role as a beacon for the cast's reunion and her role in the show in general were a real pleasure to watch.

Also loli in white skirt make me hnngh

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
i prefer women over girls. my waifu is olivier armstrong from fma:b and she would fuck you up.

Pokemonspecialgerman

Mh almost every girl/women from sora no otoshimono I guess XD?
But if it comes to Pokemon.. I really like Haruka/May, I must say..

Oh and JB, could you tell who this girl in your signature is? She really is cute. =o

Edit: Ah okay, thank you Wingzx!

Last edited:

Hawk Sirius

Crazy Author
My favorite anime girl would either be Elysia from FMA because of her utter adorable-ness, or Winry from the same anime, because she can beat people up (namely Edawrd) with her wrench. Where does she hide them, anyway?

Gasai Yuno

JK

My list of waifus would be

1) C.C (Code Geass)
2) Saber (Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night)
3) Hikari (Pokemon)
4) Mikasa (Shingeki No Kyojin)
5) Annie (Shingeki No Kyojin)
6) Mizukage- Mei Terumi (Naruto)

Yui Hirasawa from K-ON because of the fact that she is an airhead without being a full out moron. Also she's an example of dubbed moe done perfectly.

Last edited:

leafgreen5050

grass type Prince
Nagisa from Clannad

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I'm gonna make a list here, taken directly from my "ten favorite characters" list on MAL:

Nagisa Furukawa (CLANNAD) - She may be an ordinary ill girl who gets the guy in the end, but despite her illness and shyness, when she gets determined to do something, she gets a bit stubborn and refuses to back down. She almost does with the play until her awesome father arrives to remind her of how proud he and her mother are of her, and that they'll support her no matter what. And then After Story comes along, and that's when her character really shines. She's a woman in the end, and shows how far she's come from the shy high school girl she was.

Rena Ryuuguu (Higurashi) - Goes to show that even happy-go-lucky girls can have dark secrets, and she'll go to great lengths to protect her friends (unless she goes crazy herself, but even then she remains awesome... until she gets scary--beware the nice ones indeed). She also has very weird tastes for someone who likes cute things. I also imagine she has great upper-arm strength in order to hold that cleaver up (I'm pretty sure those things have weight to them).

Sakura Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura) - The most innocent character I have ever seen, I looked up to her as a child (even though she dubbed as a tomboy to be rather badass). She is pretty much my anime heroine in just how she grew as a character while off doing dangerous things in order to prevent disaster in the world, and yet was still able to live a normal life. She is also love-incarnate in my opinion, there is not one person she hates.

Hitomi Kanzaki (Escaflowne) - I was introduced to Escaflowne through the movie, so I got to know her more as an emo teenager who wanted to die, though she did grow as a person by the end in which she stops being selfish and learned to care for her loved ones. The anime (the original) took her character in a much different direction in which she was just an ordinary high school girl who is a bit of a psychic, and gets pulled into Gaia almost by accident. But to learn about fate and destiny, and how to use her will to go against it for her own personal destiny took a lot of courageous efforts from her, and her love for Van proved it. And she remained a sweet, out-going girl throughout it despite the hell that she saw. Perhaps if I actually saw the anime while as a teenager, maybe Hitomi would be my anime heroine instead of Sakura.

Rosette Christopher (Chrono Crusade) - She willingly decided to make a contract with Chrono despite it shortening her lifespan to save her brother and the orphanage, even though they couldn't (at first). Then she goes out to exorcize demons in dangerous situations--but she's so out-going and jumps ahead of herself that she causes damage and gets in trouble with Sister Kate that it's a wonder she stayed with the Magdalan Order. And yet she remains a caring, sweet person. She also has a hot-blooded temper and personality that helps balance it all out, and she's just overall a fun character to watch. She has a great chemistry with Chrono, whenever the two interact with each other, it feels realistic to me. I really connected with Rosette from the start, and so it made everything by the end that much harder to deal with.

NPT

Just a member
Pokémon: Serena, Dawn, Giselle, May, Misty, Georgia, Flannery, Winona, Clair, Whitney, Candice, Elesa, Roxie, Skyla, Melody, Minnie(DP008), Aldith, Ursula, Autumn, Lyra, Alexa.

Digimon Adventures 2: Kari.

Beyblade: Hilary.

DBZ: Bulma.

Naruto: Sakura.

Yu-gi-oh: Dark magician girl.

Last edited:

Remmie

Seras Victoria, Rip Van Winkle (Hellsing).
Serena, Dawn, Misty (Pokémon).
Sakura (Cardcaptors).
Suiseiseki, Suigintou, Kirakishou (Rozen Maiden).
Black Rock Shooter, Dead Master (Black Rock Shooter).
Konata (Lucky Star).
Merry Nightmare (Yumekui Merry).
Hinata (Naruto).
Sayaka Miki (Puella Magi Madoka Magica).
Neptune and Uni (anime of Neptunia).
Tohka Yatogami, Yoshino (Date a live).
Female Ranma, Shampoo (Ranma 1/2).
Misao Makimachi ( Rurounin Kenshin).

Last edited:

PANxSamus

The Clan Idiot
The best anime girl ever created and my waifu that I ever so love is YOKO LITTNER. THE BEST MARKSWOMEN EVER CREATED, STRAIGHT FROM LITTNER VILLAGE