• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Anime Girl?

Autis-misc

Abridger
Yoshino from Date-A-Live and Mio Akiyama from K-ON

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
There is alot out there, but i would have to go for Miku!! .. She's just so cute!

latios reborn

Without a doubt Nami from One Piece.. She may not be strong or anything but if you get her angry you won't like her when she's angry

Shinku

neko, desu~
I don't tend to prefer girls over guys in anime... but I do rather like Gasai Yuno, Erza Scarlet, Lust (FMA), Revy (Black Lagoon), Saber (Fate/stay night), Yuuko Ichihara (xxxHolic), maybe Haruhi Suzumiya... and definitely Konata Izumi from Lucky Star :3

Last edited:
nah
[img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/f783a310c52efda8efffed5c7205a23b/tumblr_mtpairXyfZ1ri2kwbo1_500.png[/img139]

Well when you put it like thaaat... *Looks at signature* nope Nepgear is still cuter (IMHO)

you obviously didn't get the joke

retard=joke -_-/ಠ_ಠ really?

Noire is actually the best but Neptune > Nepgear

Compa > Noire > Plutia > Neptune > Uni > Everyone else

Cuteness
Nepgear>Histoire>Neptune>Compa>Rom

Actual favoritism (Anime-wise)
Neptune>Mini-Histy>Plutia>Nepgear>Blanc

Last edited:

Queequeg

Kagome :D from Inuyasha

Kallen from code geass