• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Anime Girl?

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Basically Tsunderes.
ADDING MORE ON MY LIST
Favorite is either May/Misty
Erza from Fairy Tail

Haruhi-Ouran High School Host Club

Mikasa-AOT

Last edited:

BubChan

Wonderwall
I really love many female characters, but my favorite is Hinata Hyuuga (Naruto), she's so pretty, strong and sweet, it's really hard to not love her :3 but there's many other girls that i really like Kaga Kouko (Golden time), Miuna Shiodome (Nagi no Asukara), Sayaka miki (mahou shoujo madoka magica), May (Pokémon), Misty (Pokémon), Misaki Mei (Another), Fujioka Misaki (Another), Dekomori Sanae (Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!), Saturn Schimiya (Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai! Ren), Honma Meiko (Ano hana), Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata), Tsumugi kotobuki (K-ON!), Yui Hirasawa (K-ON!) and many others....

Mutant Mesprit

Fairy Tale Boy
Ryouko Otonashi from Dangan Ronpa Zero and Sonia Nevermind from Super Dangan Ronpa 2 are my queens, I mean favorite characters.

MaddieShinx

Pokémon Breeder
Definitly Yuri from Angel Beats, she was always one of my favorites. The minute I watched Angel Beats, I was suprised by her character and the fact she was so great~

Yui Hirasawa, Tsumugi Kotobuki (K-ON!), Jaune Clafoutis, Vert Far Breton, Ricotta Elmar, Brioche d'Arquien (Dog Days), Ika Musume, Sanae Nagatsuki, Kiyomi Sakura (Shinryaku Ika Musume), Revy, Balalaika (Black Lagoon), Hibari, Yagyuu (Senran Kagura), Hibiki Tachibana, Chris Yukine(Senki Zesshou Symphogear)

Last edited:
My favorite anime girl probably has to be Sasha Brauss (Shingeki No Kyojin). Potatoes, potatoes, potatoes......