• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Arceus Typing/Plate

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Arceus_Multitype_Adventures.png

Official Pokemon Adventures Artwork featuring all of Arceus's Typings before Fairy-Type

I bet this is a strange question to some of you fans as the plates don't really change Arceus's stats or anything else but his type and Judgement move but what it does change outside of that is his role on teams and how players can smartly make use of his extremely large movepool but if you just think Arceus with a different color looks better than the other, that works too! Anyways, what is your favorite Arceus-typing/plate?

Last edited:

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
In terms of some of my favorite colors, typings and usefulness, Ghost, Steel and Water Arceus are some of my top favorites.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Dark, Fire, or Electric. Shiny Arceus with the Zap Plate makes it look like the holy being it’s rumored to be

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Draco Plate Arceus. As the creator of the draconic creation trio who made the universe itself, it feels suitably epic. And it gets that emperor purple on its rings. When it's shiny it's pulling a Golden Frieza

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
The Flying-type Arceus. Prior to Gen V, having an Arceus hold the flying plate (forgot its name) was the only way to have a pure Flying-type. So that's the plate I am ALWAYS using.

raichu27

It's a hard one between the Fire and Electric one. I would probably say the Fire one. It can learn moves like Ice Beam as a Fire type one.