• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Ash Design?

Favorite Design for Ash?

• Total voters

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
All official depictions of the character are valid choices.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
His design in AG and The Power of Us looked very good to me. His AG design with the hoodie and all suits Ash's overall rash behaviour in AG. While the Power of Us design just looks aesthetically pleasing.

The outfit he wore in the Volcanion movie which also looked pretty good.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Probably a less chosen option but my fav has to be I Choose you! His design in the other 2 AU movies are good too but they do sometimes feel off, Ash's design in I choose you imo is the best, it's sharp, well detailed and looks like Ash. Second fav would be BW and third fav would be PJ. XY's design is epic in its own way but Ash doesn't feel 10 in that design which is a flaw considering he's supposed to be 10, even if I want him to age so badly

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I like XY design. Nice way of blending FRLG Red's design with Calem's. It does pay attention to the fact Ash is based on Red and keeps the trend of adapting the current protagonist's clothes to Ash.

Lacuna

Goodnight
It's gotta be OS or AG for me, though DP is a close second (third?). I like the bright primary colors and green accents of the first two a lot, and even though it's sorta based on Lucas's design I feel like the black in DP suited him pretty well for that series. JN is the first one that I've really liked in a while, but I'm still not used to his lack of gloves...

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Journeys is personally my favorite style since it feels as if they took aspects from Ash's previous styles and merged them all in to one. It's kind of poetic in a way since, much like his personality & battle style in Journeys, it comes off as if Ash has taken everything that he's experienced through his past adventures as he takes the next step to pursue his goals.

On a side note, I'm not the biggest fan of Ash's design in The Power of Us since the character designs in general were too moe for my taste. If it were another anime they would work just fine, but for Pokemon they just felt a little off. Even Sun & Moon's design fit better since the style kind of felt similar to gags and facial expressions from the early Indigo episodes

Leonhart

Imagineer
I prefer his OS design as well as pretty much his whole character around that time. His DP outfit is probably my second favorite. His AG outfit was snazzy as well, although I do chuckle at the fact that it looked a bit too stuffy for such a warm region.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
The AG outfit is quite good specially for being this first fully-original outfit. My only issue with it is it has too much blue. Later outfits had better color balance.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Love how stylized he looks in Secrets of the Jungle. He looks as cool as XY Ash and as expressive as SM Ash