• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Ash Moment of Each Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
OS: Ash standing in the Indigo league stadium alone at night in the first episode of the league. I just get chills remembering that.
AG: Ash finally beating Brandon after three tries and him winning the special plaque (even though he declined Scott's offer. Sigh).
DP: Ash beating Paul at the Sinnoh league since it was a long time coming and the music during Infernape vs Electivire was godly.
BW: Ash meeting Iris when he chucked that Pokeball at her head thinking she was a new Pokemon native to Unova.
XY: Ash saying goodbye to Goodra the first time since it was genuinely sad.
SuMo: Ash's first episode in Alola because everything was so bright and colorful and looked exactly like the real Hawaii.

Krackochu

OS: Ash saying he has great Pokemon during the orange league

Advanced generation: Him slapping some sense back into his league rival for not giving it his all

Diamond and pearl: Him automatically offering a spot to chimchar after Paul ditched him

Black and White: Him and snivy supporting tepig during it's battle with it's owner

Xyz: Him jumping off the bridge to save Pikachu

Sun and moon: tackling faba pikashium z counter the counter(if that isn't a Ash Ketchum thing to do I don't know what is)

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Kanto: Ash being infatuated with Giselle while saying and some people make you feel bad and look even worse, thereby ultimately roasting misty. / Ash defeating LT Surge.
Orange Islands: Ash defeating drake and entering the hall of fame
Johto: Ash defeating Gary with Charizard
AG: Ash trying to brink back Pikachu after it absorbed the blue orb while still being shocked
BF: Ash defeating Brandon with Pikachu after going into the forest with Charizard Pikachu bulbasaur and squirtle
DP: Ash offering a chimchar a place in his side and using the said chimchar as an infernape to wreck and destroy Paul in the league.
BW: Ash dynamic with N
XY: Ash jumping off prism tower to save Pikachu
SM: Ash doing kamehameha with PEAKachu to destroy tapu koko, achieving in my eyes his no. 1 feat

SerenaRulez

Kanto: Ash's first meeting with Pikachu & how they bonded when Spearow attacked them.
Orange Island: Ash meeting Lorelei and learning to be less arrogant and also when he & Charizard became close allies.
Johto: The moment when he beat Gary in the Johto league and finally settled the score with him for good.
Hoenn: Ash's bravery when he tried to stop Pikachu's crazy rampage in the first Hoenn episode.
Sinnoh: Ash dressing up like a maid in the maid cafe episode and how he was shy about it at first.
Unova: When Ash finally got mad at Axew for messing up Ash's Dunsparce capture plan.
Kalos: Ash saving Garchomp from the top of the Prism Tower because he risked his own life.
Alola: Ash's arrival at the Pokemon school when he first met his friends and how happy he was there.

Leonhart

Imagineer
My favorite Satoshi moment from OS was when he saw Houou after the climactic Onisuzume scene in the first episode. My favorite AG moment involving Satoshi was when he met Masato and had to tolerate Masato's jabs at him. My favorite DP era Satoshi moment was when Fukamaru bit his head for the first time. My favorite BW moment was when Satoshi threw a Monster Ball at Iris thinking that she was a Pokemon, and my favorite XY Satoshi scene was when Satoshi and Gekkouga first synced together.

Status
Not open for further replies.