• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite B/W music

RedBlastoise

Cerulean Blues
Which of the Black and White version (including Black 2 and White 2) tracks did you like the most and why?

I loved the Dreamyard music and also the melancholy music that plays at Dragonspiral Tower and the Giant Chasm. Also the Marine Tube music. :D

Leonhart

Imagineer
I was quite fond of the Four Heavenly Kings [Elite Four] battle music, as well as the Champion Iris battle music from B2/W2. The Hiun [Castelia] City Sewer music is also another one of my favorites.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Some of my favourite music tracks are Opelucid City ( White version), Route 10, Final N battle theme, Aspertia City and Dragonspiral Tower.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Tbh I don’t find the music of gen 5 games very for my liking . It is ok but not majestic and emotional like Xy’s
Route 10 music is nice

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
I love the first town in B2W2's music. Aspertia? I could just sit with my 3DS open and listen to it.

Trillion

low hp
driftveil city
iris' champion theme
rare wild pokemon battle
accumula town
village bridge
route 10

Mirai

The Unova Gym Leader battle music is great and I mean the main theme not the theme that plays when they only have 1 Pokemon left which I always felt was kind of redundant? Why compose a whole new track just for that?

Ryker101

There’s a bunch, some standouts to me are
- Driftveil city
- Opelucid city (both versions)
- Route 10
- Battle subway theme
- Elite 4
- N final battle
- Vs Ghetsis battle
- Vs Zekrom/Reshiram
- PWT finals and all its remixes
- N end theme and credits

BW soundtrack is goated

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
At the top of my head I can think of Village Bridge, N’s Castle, Team Plasma battle theme and Alders/Iris champion theme we’re all very good. Dragonspiral Tower is one of my favorites and it was actually played in the anime < 3

TwilightBlade

Driftveil, Aspertia, Virbank, Pokestar Studios, Dreamyard, Dragonspiral Tower and Route 10 had my favourite music tracks in the Gen 5 games. :]

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Nacrene City, Driftveil City, Opelucid City (White/White 2), Lentimas Town, Route 10, N's Castle, Abundant Shrine, vs. Cheren/Bianca, vs. Gym Leader, vs. Ghetsis (Black 2/White 2), PokeStar Studios, and To Each Future come to mind.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I really love Emotion from Black and White. That song almost made me tear up. It's so good.

Sakuyamon

The Join Avenue theme, Driftveil City theme, N's Castle theme, Opelucid City themes and Virbank City theme are my favorite ones that I can remember.

Missingno.Fan

N’s Castle is probably my favorite score from a Pokémon game. I also really like Iris battle (B2W2), Elite Four, N Battle, Rival Battle, Drayden’s gym, and Skyla’s gym.

Monozu

この日、森の中・・・
Opelucid (White), Route 10, Relic Castle, and Undella (Winter) are the most nostalgic ones for me. All of the soundtrack is great, though