• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Bird in Johto/Kanto

Legendary- Lugia

Overall- Either Murkrow or Pidgeot. Murkrow is my best Pokemon on SoulSilver, and Pidgeot is the main Flier/Attacker in FireRed. Besides, it seems that anything I nickname 'Kirus' suddenly turns awesome (in the case of Pidgeot and Cobalion).

Natsuri

I like Articuno and Zapdos. Articuno is beautiful and Zapdos is the coolest bird of all.
If I have to choose only one, then I choose Zapdos because the electric-types are awesome.

Sigilyph2

Trainer of Champions
Of the Legendary Duo, Lugia. Of the Legendary Trio, Articuno. Out of non-legendaries, Pidgeot.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Noctowl! I love that bird it should have been Flying/Psychic though.

Legendary: Lugia ftw!

5sniperwolf

ToxicFlame-Breeder
I must say legendary, articuno, so elegant, Ho-oh also is awesome, for me it looks better than lugia,

non-legendaries i must say pidgeot, having one since 1st gen games, it was just a great pokemon

Shiny_Mudkip

ITS PURPLE!!!!!
I have to say I've always thought Lugia was cool the first time I saw it, and Moltres is awesome cause it's always on on fire my non-legendary is Pidgeot I have used him in every game that he's in just cause he's a beast.

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
If you mean out of the three legendary birds, then Moltres. If not, then it's a very close call between Noctowl and Xatu. (I don't consider Lugia a bird pokemon... are people calling him one now? )

UUWarrior

I love me some Ho-Oh. But for non-legendary, I have to go with Farfetch'd.