• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Book Series

The Hunger Games
The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel
Percy Jackson series
Harry Potter

There's more but I can't think of all of them at the moment.

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
It would be unfair not to post the names of series that I found thoroughly entertaining as a young adult:

-The Chronicles of Narnia
-The Seventh Tower
-Animorphs (A SPECTACULAR juvenile series, really, the way the whole universe is crafted is marvelous)
-Deltora Quest
-The Artemis Fowl Series

Runner-up to grand prize, of course, is The Lord of the Rings.

BUT the top slot will always and forever remain Harry Potter. Never have I been more completely captivated by a series - for four years, literally the only books I would read would be re-reading the HP series, and this is four years counting AFTER Deathly Hallows was released. Truly, remarkable plot and relate-able, awesome characters.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
The only chaptered no photos books I have read was the Twilight saga. Books are better than the movies. Took me about 12 days reading the whole saga after seeing the first movie in premier.

Disappointed how the movies are ugly as f***, nya~

thunder2910

Loves pizza
I particularly enjoyed "Warriors" by Erin Hunter, "Owls of Ga'hoole" and the first book of "Hunger Games" (I found that the first book was the best IMO)

shadcat1206

in the shadows i lie
i really enjoyed the spooks series( know as the seventh son in america) it was a great series which last over half a dozen books, theres probably still going to be more!
the reason i got into this though was a couple of years ago the author joseph delaney came to my school

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Anything by Brandon sanderson.
Inheretance cycle
Rangers apprentice
the first few books by Rick Riordian before he started ghost writing.

Last edited:

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Mistborne is awesome!!!!

akaFila

#2L2Q
Couldn't particularly name a specific favorite book series, but I could name Cinda Williams Chima as my favorite author:
-The Heir Chronicles (Needs movie adaptations.. Now..)
-The Seven Realms
-Song of Ice and Fire

Series I enjoyed when I was younger:
-Warriors (Cats)
-Gregor the Overlander (I'd like to see movie rights bought for this, should the buyers be 100% committed to doing it justice.)
-A Series of Unfortunate Events

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Oh wow, Warriors was mentioned? I miss that series...so damn interesting and origonal

shadcat1206

in the shadows i lie
forgot to mention the killer series by charlie higson, so far i have only read the enemy but it has quite a good setting to it. in the series theres an unknown disease going around making anybody over the age of 14 gets seriously ill. then cut forward a year and we learn that not all the grownups died. the ones left are like zombies, hungry for food!