• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite boss battle?

coolminun

Banned
I loved the fight against the helmaroc King and Ganondorf in Zelda the windwaker. I also liked fighting the giant heartless in Simba's world and axel in Kingdom hearts 2

~Bent~

awhups
Most definitely Omega, from Mega Man Zero 3. Such a fast-paced fight, particularly against his third form. Elpis from MMZ2 had a great intro (that scream especially), but was unfortunately a pathetically low level of difficulty.

Ganon, in The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, was also a great battle.

Stardan

Moohahaha
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh the elite 4 of Kanto,Johto,Hoenn Every Kingdom Hearts 2 battle know to man besides DEMXY :mad: ;151; ;151; ;250;

Awesome-O

well obviously as a long time zelda fan mine would have to be the full ganandorf battle in TP from the puppet zelda to ganandorf in the big circle dingy..lol although my favorite part of the battle is the beastie part

Last edited:

General Blaze

Not the face!
Corpser (Gears of War): Trying to kill a 2 story spider/crab monster with a wimpy machine gun might sound unfair, but it's actually a load of awsome in a can.

Die Spine Tunnel Zug (Crimson Skies, High Road to Revenge): A giant robot centipede. Need I say more?

thatguy()

I didn't like the final Ganon fight in Zelda:TP, it was very repetative because all you needed was the backslash.
I loved the Ganon windwaker fight
The Xemnas fight in Kingdom Hearts II was great, Sephiroth was fun to play in those games
Final Fantasy wise, I had fun beating Vayne, he used these big flash attacks and I almost lost to him after my quickening gave 0 damage

Anzua2

Zant in Twilight Princess.

Really, I don't see why people called him a disappointment.

I would have been perfectly happy if they just gave him a few extra battles and ended the game right there.

Dattebayo

Banned
My favorite boss battle is Bowser from Super Mario 64. It's very short and easy.

Leon

The Helmaroc King in Zelda:WW. Watching it fly up, and explode in the air, with all the spotlights on it is simply amazing :]

One Great Wyrm To rule FFXII
Platinum skinned, Controller of wind-based natural disaster,and best of all, ultimate temperament (51,000,000) hp . Guess who.

Drkecho

Retired
Zant from Twillight Princess its was easy but fun and the buildup to the final battle was great

Bongo Bongo from Ocarina of Time

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Ripper roo from crash 2. Pretty fun but not the easiet.

athrunzalagsd

&lt;-I'm Hannah Montana
True Dracula from Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. It was awesome! I finished him with the Vampire Killer unlocked! (Of course, after hitting him with Grand Cruz a few times...)