• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Everlovin' Thing

Fedoras galore
My favourite would have to be the main crocodillian man himself:K.Rool! He's like a more intense Bowser that forces you to watch his attack pattern{Not before crushing me over and over GODDAMMMIT!} before you get a chance to defeat him. He also has awesome disguises{King,Pirate, Scientist and boxer} with his pirate one being the most awesome{Blunderbluss ftw}.

Other favourites:King Dedede{kirby}, Ridley{Metroid}, Count Bleck{super paper mario} and Dr Eggman{sonic}

Dattebayo

Banned
My favorite boss battle has to be either Bowser from Super Mario Galaxy or Ganondorf from Twilight Princess. Both battles have awesome music, and were kind of easy to beat.

Leon

The Helmaroc King from The Legend Of Zelda: WW. No idea why, I just always love doing that fight. Smashing it's mask is satisfying. And on the subject of smashing masks, the Meta Knight battle from Kirby: Nightmare In Dreamland.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Molgera from the Wind Waker and the Shadow Queen from PM:TTYD. They're so epic and have great music!

Also from PM2 the Magnus von Grapple fights. Mainly cause of the music.

Others just cause their cool: Fawful, Cackletta, Count Bleck, Mimi, Saturn(DP),
Vaati, Daroach(Kirby:SSquad), Agrorok, Zant, Stallord.

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
I loved fighting Jalhalla (I think that's his name, the giant Poe) from Wind Waker. I liked having to go after him then trying to kill all the little poes you could. That was freakin' awesome.

I also like fighting Bowser (SM64), King Dedede (Kirby's Adventure/Nightmare in Dreamland), and possibly Titanic Ant (EarthBound).

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I would say Psycho Mantis from the Twin Snakes is somewhat enjoyable.

Netorri (the plant boss) from Metroid Fusion was fun, but pretty easy.

I may think of more.

BTW, 1337th post.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
Every and all bosses from the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Good music, awesome battle styles, and I was scurrying to GFAQs to get some tips on a few bosses (mainly Stallord (Skull-dragon) and Argoroth (Big dragon in the Temple in the Sky)).

Gorea phase 1 from Metroid Prime: Hunters. Fun battle, bad***** looking boss, and a catchy tune (although it IS just a remix of the title screen).

Event 51 Triple Boss Suplex (LOL) from SSBM was pretty fun aswell.

Ryze

----
Any boss in Metroid Prime Corruption, the music is always awesome.

Also, Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts. Music <3

Dimentio comes to mind, though Count Bleck and Mimi's second fight in chapter 6 were good fights from SPM. Rawk Hawk is amazing, as well as every other bosses of TTYD. Almost every other boss from Wind Waker was a great fight, though Ganondorf's best fight was from that game. Twilight Princess had a few cool boss battles, though a little uncreative.

Dimentio comes to mind, though Count Bleck and Mimi's second fight in chapter 6 were good fights from SPM. Rawk Hawk is amazing, as well as every other bosses of TTYD. Almost every other boss from Wind Waker was a great fight, though Ganondorf's best fight was from that game. Twilight Princess had a few cool boss battles, though a little uncreative.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Hmmm...kinda hard to think of a fave one...because I have a lot.

Most likely Tabuu in the Subspace Emissary..from SSBB. I enjoy fighting him too much on intense difficulty lol XD

And also most of my fave bosses from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess :] Even on my first try on playing this game (and my only TLoZ game I ever played) they're pretty easy to beat so far...although now I have that Twilit dragon Argorok, Zant, and Ganondorf left to fight...but I can predict that they're all great (especially the music played in it and their fighting styles...yes I agree on this too) ^-^

Ooooh the Nightmare boss from Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland...I totally loved the music played there. and also that last boss after Shadow Meta Knight in Kirby: The Amazing Mirror! Loved that one too ;]

Uhhhh yeah too many to list...but too lazy to list them all lol XD

...although now I have that Twilit dragon Argorok, Zant, and Ganondorf left to fight...but I can predict that they're all great (especially the music played in it)

You should easily find Zant's music to be excellent. One of the best from Twilight Princess...though others of SPPf would simply say that's not saying much...

Alzi

Toon link
WindWaker's Ganondorf was the best. I'm playing twilight princess at the moment i'm up to that sandy temple place so once i complete the game i might find some favourite bosses from there too.

Last edited:

Sakuri

Banned
Ganondorf from Wind Waker. I just love that battle. And a few from Twilight Princess too, but I can't be bothered to name any. Some of the Super Paper Mario were fun too, like Dimentio.

Last edited:

Cyan

Mortal
Metal Overload from Sonic Heroes kicked ***. So did Bowser in Galaxy.

But Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts II owns them both in music and difficulty.

The Lemonkraken

The Toad Man Shuffle
OK let's see...
Dumb Drum in DKC, Bowser in SMG, Porky in Brawl, & Raphael the Raven in YI to name a few.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
my favorites are stallord [i really like the spinner parts] and the dragon in the oocca temple

Status
Not open for further replies.