• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite boy and girl

Rex Kamex

I guess mine are Ash and May. But that's because I really can't think of any others off the top of my head. They're not even cllose to perfect, but I enjoy them.

Boy - [spoil]Shinji[/spoil] nuff said
Girl - Hinata or Clair. I've grown fond of Hinata ever since I began playing the Pokemon Ranger games. Now I like her a lot. However, I dont like Clair nearly as much as I used to so :\

You're the only one who used the spoiler thing. Not that I'm complaining... just saying.

Silverness

Roleplaying Manic
Probably already done, but I'm new here, and curious to see what people like.
So tell who is your favorite boy and girl from the manga and say why

Mine are:
Girl-Hikari, she is so sweet and hot

Boy-Gary- If I could be anything in the Pokemon world, it would also be a reasercher, and his hair and voice is awesome

Heh, mine are pretty much the same. I haven't seen much of May to be honest, but I've seen a couple of episodes in Japanese with Hikari, and she seems pretty cool. As for Gary, he's awesome <3

DreamFiend_633

Boy - James: He funny, smart, wise, knows when to quit, his past is cool and he was awesome and cute as little kid.

Girl - May: She's sweet, funny, kind, original personality, has cute Pokemon, brought contests to the show.

BugLoverCody

Drowns in Cultness
Gal: Jessie

Guy: Norman and Gary (the best of the anime!)

Cenzo

Red: True Master
Boy- Ash (He is the Awesome)
Girl- Misty (She too is the Awesome)

Guy-Ash (Mainly because I got used to him)
Girl-Take a guess. LOL. Misty of course (Attitude is amazing! I love her dearly!)

I HATE Harley, I hate guys who acts like a girl and a guy at the same time.