• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite boy and girl

darkpexi

Pokemon Researcher
Probably already done, but I'm new here, and curious to see what people like.
So tell who is your favorite boy and girl from the manga and say why

Mine are:
Girl-Hikari, she is so sweet and hot

Boy-Gary- If I could be anything in the Pokemon world, it would also be a reasercher, and his hair and voice is awesome

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
Girl- Misty. She's got attitude.

Boy- Brock. you just gotta love his personality.

NES

Flip me to the side!
Boy- James, that was my favorite male character since Kanto. Along with Ash and Brock, later Harley was cool too.

Girl- May, she was a great character, that was very important for the anime in Hoenn and battle frontier.

trapinch100

Kingdom Hearts
girl-May

boy-Drew

~;328;

Pikalover

Ahh, true love ^_^
I'm assuming you mean the anime? If so then-

Guy=James. Well, you can probably guess why I like him so much. Maybe. Right? Well, there's a lot of reasons why actually. Let's just leave it at I like him :D

Girl=Misty. She was always so cool, and I love her relationship with Ash. And Togepi? Too cute ^_^

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Guy: Sullivan, A FISHING LEGEND!

The best filler character ever. Don't give me no Giselle or Samurai, plz!

Girl: Jessie, a girl with class and who thinking is pretty is slightly less creepy.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
My choices for both would be Jessie and James. They have great backstories which the other characters lack, and their personalities and interaction with the other characters have never gotten tiring- there's always new developments in their characters.