1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Bridge

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Battlestar, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Battlestar

Battlestar TRC Boss

So I'm the Unova region Which of the five bridges is you favorite? Why is it? Which is your least favorite?

Discuss

2. My favorite would be Village Bridge because the music.

My least favorite would be the northwest one (marvelous?) Because it so boring IMO.

3. Dave Himura

Dave Himura Mr.Madman

The bridge with the nice music playing.....and also Charizard Bridge because it's the "Charizard" bridge

4. Grei

Grei not the color

I think you need to be more descriptive with your first bridge.

And the second bridge is the Driftveil Bridge. Which looks nothing like Charizard.

My favorite is the Village Bridge. Skyarrow's pretty neat, too, and the Tubeline Bridge is pretty in the evening.

5. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

Tubeline, if only because of that biker gang, the Black Magikarps.

6. Skydra

Skydra Well-Known Member

Village Bridge because it has the most content and includes the awesome music. Marvelous Bridge has the ghost though, it's second.

7. azurimon

azurimon ► A ▼ x2

Village Bridge, of course. Really pretty place. :>
    Skyarrow would be my second because of all those neat perspective changes.

8. Grovyl

Grovyl Who dun dug diglett?

Tubeline Bridge because it's fun trying to beat the subways underneath and it is fun talking to the gang members.

9. Professor Poke

Professor Poke Well-Known Member

Village Bridge. The one to driftveil is the most boring.

10. General Nonsense

General Nonsense Star Glider

Village bridge is definitely my favorite, it's its own little town. Too bad you can't fly there >_<

11. MetalFlygon08

MetalFlygon08 Haters Gonna Hate

It's actually called the Charizard Bridge, the NPC lady on the DriftVeil side says so.

I like Tubeline and Skyarrow.

shouldn't there be a poll?

12. The Oncoming Storm

The Oncoming Storm I went to jared

I like tubline and the one with the ghost the best. The village bridge is cool too.

13. manaphy72

manaphy72 Well-Known Member

my favorite is the marvelous bridge. so many feathers

14. Grei

Grei not the color

I realize that. It seemed like Dave Himura didn't know what the Bridge's real name is called, so I said it was Driftveil. Then I added on that it looks nothing like Charizard anyway.

Seriously, how is it "elegant like Charizard?" It's... red. And spiky. That's all I'm seeing.

15. Sircharles

Sircharles Marijuantsome?

Zard bridge! It's way epic to ride on. It's like.... DUN.....DUN! I love it.

16. Grei

Grei not the color

My least favorite is Driftveil. It's SO BORING. And ugly, IMO. Though Marvelous Bridge isn't exactly riveting, either.

17. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Skyarrow Bridge looks pretty, so it's my favorite. I like hatching eggs there, so I'm often seen wandering around on it. I also like Marvelous Bridge even though there isn't much to do there other than to collect Big Mushrooms from the Patrat mini-game. Village Bridge has soothing music, so it's also cool. I kind of dislike Driftveil Drawbridge because the music there is depressing.

18. BadWolf Churchill

BadWolf Churchill Mr Prime Minister

My Favourite is by far the village bridge, the instruments and singing are just amazing.
    The skyarrow bridge is the best looking and perfect for breeding.
    For some reason the music on the marvelous bridge reminds me of a level on the first Spyro game. :/

19. Atratus

Atratus Antimatter Trainer

The village bridge. It is a good concept and it is an interesting place. It is a shame there isn't a gym there, or something.

My least favorite is the skyarrow bridge. It's just long and full of nothing but time consumption. They should have at least put interesting thing on it.

20. Cassiopeia

Cassiopeia No more massacres.

Does N's Castle Bridge count? Otherwise, Village Bridge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.