• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafpower

The sky arrow bridge, because it is great to walk 2 hatch some eggs, paired with one pokemon with flame body

Missingno
My favorite bridge is the skyarrow bridge because it's awesome. My least favorite one is the blue one on which you see Ghetis.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I really don't have one bnut if I had to chose I would chose skyarrow bridge.

Blue Astra

Icy blue
I liked Skyarrow Bridge (I felt like a Lilliput), Marvelous Bridge and Tubeline Bridge for the looks. Village Bridge has a nice tune.

I didn’t like Driftveil Drawbridge, because it has a sad theme and isn’t anything special: just a plain looking bridge.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
The really long, scenic one... Skyarrow, I think.

All it's good for technically is more steps to hatch eggs, but it's an awesome throw-in by the developers.

The_Black_Mamba

Marvelous bridge is my favorite for the view, my least favorite.... The one with the biker gang.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
Skyarrow Bridge by far. 3D perspective FTW

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Village Bridge,without a doubt;the music and the atmosphere win it for me.
Skyarrow is nice for hatching eggs and has a nice atmosphere:close second :)
Charizard Bridge had great music(could've used it elsewhere to make better use of the atmosphere created)and reminds me a bit of Spear Pillar in DP.

Marvelous Bridge is anything but-it's my least favourite along with that other one with the Black Empoleon biker gang

I like Marvelous bridge. It's pretty good to hatch 'mons and I can also catch useful Wings.

Tubeline bridge is interesting too, I like the design.

Mochi10

MEWsic <3
Definitely Village bridge. I like the Japanese-style music in the background and the ability to add sounds to the music when talking to someone XD But Skyarrow comes in a close second ^^

My least favorite would be the red bridge (Driftveil-Nimbasa) because it's just a boring red bridge. :/

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
My favorite is Village Bridge because of the nice music, and the fact that it has houses on it.
My least favorite is Marvelous Bridge because it has awful music and it is just plain boring.

PkMnMaster531

Awesome Trainer
My favorite is the one with the girl and her Patrats, I like that minigame for some reason.

The Tubeline and Village Bridge would be my favorites, with the Marvelous Bridge being my least favorite, since there really isn't anything special about it.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Mine is Village Bridge. I love the music, atmosphere, as well as the design and the concept. Sky Arrow bridge is super cool too, though.

Stardastarly

Sylveon~ :D
My favorite would probably be Village bridge, but I don't really have a least favorite.

Falconx03

Legendary
I like the Bolt Badge because it is a lightning bolt, electric is my favorite type and Elesa is one of my three favorites Gym Leaders.

I like the Jet badge and Legend badge because Skyla and Drayden are my other two favorite Gym Leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.