• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaleta

From The Hood
My most favorite? Overall, it's Skyarrow Bridge; nice camera angles and design, but for the music, I have to say Village Bridge, hands down.

VainAttempts

Marsh Trainer
My favorite bridge is the Village Bridge, due to it having it's own little town. The Skyarrow Bridge makes my journey really boring and long before I get my bike since I backtrack but after I get my bike I don't mind it.

Kazengel

The little bridge over the stream in Pinwheel Forest. But for "real" bridges, I'm going to have to go with Village Bridge, too.

GalladeX

Skyarrow Bridge was super cool. I always wondered where the trucks on the second level went, though - there's no exit for them.

Spacial

procrastination
Village bridge, hands down. The music is really good

Village Bridge, my favorite place to train when all of the usual available trainers are exhausted for the day.

Prison Mike

Muppet of a man
Village Bridge hands down. It's my favorite area in the game. It has the best music in the game, too. Only if the guitar and the beatboxing dude are the extras, though. The other two take away from it.

Stymie

powered by insanity
I love the musicians, the architecture and the whole vibe of village bridge, i really feel like i am in a little village, i mean i can even feel the closeness of this tight nit community, woah! what is wrong with me that music is doing weird things to my brain, i still love the bridge though, c'mon a bridge with houses on it is just ingenious, it'd be cool if they made a whole town of bridges.

For practicality the Marvelous bridge is the best, you get to pick up EV wings whilst hatching eggs, you can do this on the Driftveil Drawbridge but its too hard to see the feathers, it is also too small and the zoom is too close. Plus I really love the vanishing girl on the Marvelous Bridge it properly freaks me out, every time, after like ten times.

Ohhhh American spelling marvellous has only one l, people always think I am illiterate cos i spell realize as realise and so on.

Skyarrow because of its many purpose. I use it for hatching Pokes and for leveling Pokes up in the daycare.

Pika ruler

Pikachu User
Marvelous Bridge. I think I have 30+ feathers of each kind, most from the bridge. It also helps with EV training, egg hatching, and money making (sort of(I mean, you get $5000 per day if you sell a Big mushroom to the baker lady on route 5.)) Village Bridge would be second, because you could get a Lum berry everyday, useful on wifi competitive play.

Edit: Also like Skyarrow Bridge because of it's 3D effect. Also, the disapearing girl is wierd, and the Magikarp selling guy is just plain old dumb. Both on Marvelous Bridge.

Last edited:

Wasarym

'lectric-blue flavor
Allow me to post this poem. Found it on this website

BREAK DOWN THE WALLS

Oh! the walls we build, the chasms we create,
The Us versus Them that we proli-fer-ate!
Oh! the bonds that we share that we choose to ignore,
As we search and search, then search even more,
For things to separate and keep us apart,
For differences we decide to take to heart.

Oh! the walls we create full of fear, doubt and hate,
Self-fulfilling prophecies we choose to generate,
As we slice and dice the human race into bits,
By religion, by income, by “race”, by politics,
By history and nationality, and oh! so many ways,
Oh! the walls we build, that consume our days!

Tell me does it compute? Does it make any sense?
To choose over truth – lies and pretense,
To deny the things that as humans we all share,
Things that light-up our lives, or hardships we bear,
That we’d choose to build walls to keep us apart,
Choosing ‘more suffering’ – on this world to impart.

Let reason reign, let’s stop this madness,
Of building more walls that negate our oneness,
While sharing this small rock, earth that we call,
Lost in this greatest expansive Universe and all,
Enough of destruction of brother on brother,
Enough of madness of sister on sister.

Let’s step forward, let’s dare, let’s venture,
To tear down the walls we’ve built up before,
Let’s triumph and celebrate, a new day let’s give forth,
Let’s build and rebuild, bridges of all sorts,
Farsighted let’s become, let reason reign supreme,
Let’s step up and reach out, and displace hate and fear.

My favorite bridge is Village bridge (but I also like Tubeline bridge).

My least favorite is Charizard bridge. The music is nice if you listen to it, but the bridge itself is boring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.