• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
On a scale of 1 through 10,
Village Bridge - 9.5: The music there is awesome, and it has a lot of content. The facts that you can't really fly there and that you have to talk to each of the four musicians first to hear the full effect of the music make me give it what I do instead of a 10.
Skyarrow Bridge - 8.5; It's long. The scenery is nice, and the perspective changes at different points are neat. Its length makes shiny egg-hatching great. The music is pretty good, too.
Marvelous Bridge - 7; I like the color scheme. That Patrat game was alright, too. While there isn't too much going on otherwise, it's a bridge; it's not meant to have a lot of stuff (though Village Bridge is awesome because of it), it's meant to get you from one place to another when there's water in the way.
Tubeline Bridge - 6.5; It looks nice at night. The trains below sort of ruin it for me, though. And what's with the gang? They already have their post on Route 9 next to them!
Driftveil Drawbridge - 3; I really am not a fan of this bridge. There's nothing to do, and the Wings that drop are more of a hindrance than a benefit to me. The music is very lacking as well.

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
I like the Village Bridge. It's just so...cute? Nostalgic? I don't know. :p
Actually, I like it because of the residents' houses being on top of that bridge. To be honest, I'm surprised it doesn't collapse of something...

Streetlight

Sky Arrow bridge by far. One thing I loved about Unova was that it gave me this greater sense of actually exploring a large region from start to finish. When I walked out of Pinwheel Forest and started to cross that bridge with the music, camera angles and awesome graphics exploding in my face, I felt this awesome feeling of almost being there in the game. It was strange.

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
something about the skyarrow bridge and the way the camera curves trips me out. also the bridge with cars and gangs really stands out to me ;)

DragoniteRules1

Pokemon Breeder
Village Bridge is nice it has good music and you can talk to people to add to the music. I also like Skyarrow Bridge because it's good for egg hatching and it looks so 3D when the view changes.

Donesparce

Professional Loser
Marvelous Bridge, because it is truly marvelous and also a bridge.

Just kidding. I'm not sure how anything could compare to Skyarrow Bridge. The feeling I got when you first travel across it... You realize how truly epic the Unova region and Castelia City are. It's also fantastic for hatching eggs quickly.

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
Marvelous Bridge, because it is truly marvelous and also a bridge.

Just kidding. I'm not sure how anything could compare to Skyarrow Bridge. The feeling I got when you first travel across it... You realize how truly epic the Unova region and Castelia City are. It's also fantastic for hatching eggs quickly.

i agree. its also the first time i felt like this game would be different from the past generations

superyellowduck

Ace Trainer
I feel there should be a poll for this but I really like Village Bridge. Sky Arrow is cool but I don't really like Tubeline and I have never seen the ghost on Marvelous Bridge. I didn't even know of the ghost until I read this thread...

EeveeSkitty

Pokemon.
Sky Arrow Bridge. When I first got there, I was actually just amazed at how far Pokemon had come in terms of graphics. The bridge looks nice overall, I like the music, and it leads into Castelia City. Which was where the second round of amazement I had occured.

nekomi

Ace Trainer
My favorite is Marvelous Bridge. I like the scenery.

spyclone138

I need healing
My favorite bridge has to be N's castle bridge. Why? Cause it has an awesome soundtrack which unfortunately is heard once in the game

Last edited:
The Village bridge is one of my favorite in-game locations. The idea is very creative and the architecture of the houses and bridges give it an old-timey village feel. Along with that, it's fun to find all of the people to complete the background music, which IMO is gorgeous. The only thing I don't like is that you can't fly there.

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
It would have to be village bridge for me too. Best music, and you can get Lapras, Sharpedo and leftovers there!

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Skyarrow Bridge. It's long and it has the best bridge music in game. I found village bridge to be boring and way too short for a bridge .

Status
Not open for further replies.