• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
My favorite bridge is Skyarrow Bridge. It's so curvy. :D

Least favorite? Village Bridge. The music gets annoying after a while. -.-

sidrick

My favorite bridge is Marvelous Bridge, i hatch my egg's there.

Shaylup

debeo capere omnes
My favourite is Marvelous too. I never seem to get Wings anywhere else.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
For me its skyarrow bridge

Durbe

I'm tired
Marvellous Bridge, in terms of appearance.
I really like the music in Village Bridge. The singing after speaking to someone reminds me of those Hokkien songs my parents listen to.

sniperman1194

Walking Pokedex
First place has to go to Village bridge. I like how the 4 guys in the town each contribute to making the music greater.

Second place would be Marvellous bridge, though I still don't know the story behind that disappearing ghost girl.

Third place goes to Skyarrow bridge. It's the best place to hatch eggs and has interesting camera angles that swoop and dive around the character.

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
sky arrow bridge! it's great for hatching and getting feathers

VioiV

I Am Zora!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Village Bridge is clever, but I was really blown away by Skyarrow Bridge. It's gorgeous, possibly some of the best graphics for the DS, and thus far (outside of Pokémon X and Y's transition to 3D) the best breakthrough in the Pokémon games with how they took advantage of the modern graphics and space on the card. Amazing depth of field and realistic length as possible in a game where you can walk the entire region in a few hours game-wise.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
None of them. They're all completely boring areas, and all except Village Bridge are lacking in substance and are just there to show off the graphics.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
None of them. They're all completely boring areas, and all except Village Bridge are lacking in substance and are just there to show off the graphics.

I agree. What's the point of putting these huge and magnificent bridges in the game that serve almost no purpose whatsoever?

It would have been great if there would have been at least something to do on these bridges.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I agree. What's the point of putting these huge and magnificent bridges in the game that serve almost no purpose whatsoever?

It would have been great if there would have been at least something to do on these bridges.

You know what would've been awesome (and they could still do this in a future game)? If the first time through one of the bridges, you can't go on the main road and you have to progress through their underside, and there'd be Pokemon to catch, trainers to battle, etc., so it has more of a dungeon feel to it. Kind of like that one section of Highway 17 in Half Life 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.