• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

castlewars

Chesnaught=Bowser
My favorite would be Village Bridge because the music.

My least favorite would be the northwest one (marvelous?) Because it so boring IMO.

The northwest bridge, which is my favourite, is Tubeline Bridge, not Marvelous Bridge.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
My favorite is a tie between the Skyarrow Bridge and the Village Bridge.

Mevejuma

I can't decide between Skyarrow Bridge and Village Bridge. Skyarrow is the first one you see, and I was VERY impressed by it, it blew my mind when I first went across it. Village Bridge though, is a mini-town of sorts, and it's a really nice place. It's one of those two, but I can't quite decide.

The Fad.

Banned
Does anyone find that Turbeline and Marvelous look reaaally similar?

SlayerSam15

Regice Destroys All!
sky arrow is my favorite because its good for masuda method and least would have to be the one connecting nimbasa and driftveil because i always fight like 6 ducklett when i go on the bridge and theres nothing on it

The Fad.

Banned
Yeah, Driftveil bridge is really forgettable. But at least it doesn't look exactly like another bridge.

CaptainBrain

Continuum
The Village Bridge is my favorite place in Unova, period. I loved the atmosphere of the place. The music was peaceful, and I really enjoyed all of the things that can be added to the backtrack. The vocals were a nice touch, I just wish I understood what was being sung. Also, it's a good place to train. It's where I trained my team after beating the Elite Four and N. The sandwiches mini game was fun too.

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I like Skyarrow bridge. When I first got to it, it blew me away. The 3D effects are very impressive for a Pokemon game on the DS.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Village bridge. Its so cool, and between my 2 favorite cities/towns! and the routes that the bridge are sandwhiched in are pretty amazing, I think. :3

groovygrovyle

we are not amused
skyarrow cuz its like . . . well . . . 3d

SmartD

My favorite bridge is the Skyarrow bridge because I like the angle perspectives.

StormzInvader

Vaporeon Lover
Tubline bridge and Skyarrow bridge, i hatch all my eggs in skyarrow bridge

Kalosian

So long
Marvelous Bridge is my favorite. I like the atmosphere there, the music is also great. I also like the design of it and many of the characters that appear there, especially the teleporting girl and the Magikarp salesman. Though I suck at the Patrat game.

Status
Not open for further replies.