• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grei

not the color
I hate that music...... But the bridge itself is the best bridge ever. I really like the marvelous bridge though because it looks like there is a never ending drop on it and a disappearing person and I have a adamant 31 attack IVs Leafeon thanks to it.

... how did the Marvelous Bridge help you get an adamant Leafeon with an attack IV of 31? The bridge does nothing for a Pokemon's IV's.

Marvelous bridge doesn't have a ghost. It's a girl with an Abra which uses teleport.Someone in the eastern exit tells you about her.

That's not exactly what the woman says. She says that there was once a girl who played with an Abra there. She refers to her as if she no longer goes there. In an interview, one of the game directors (I forget which one) says that there's a "72% chance" that she's a ghost.

So I guess it's sort of left open-ended on whether or not she's a ghost.

Aquarelle

Staff member
My favourite would have to be the Village Bridge. I love everything about it: its design, the music, and just the overall atmosphere of the place.

I didn't really care for the Driftveil Drawbridge, though. I don't really like its appearance or its music that much.

Marvelous bridge, because of the wings.

Last edited:

Grei

not the color
Whats with the girl vansihsing on one of the birges, Its freaky? anyone now what happened?
ANd of couse village brige is the most awesome

You could read the first post at the top of this page, maybe.

That's not exactly what the woman says. She says that there was once a girl who played with an Abra there. She refers to her as if she no longer goes there. In an interview, one of the game directors (I forget which one) says that there's a "72% chance" that she's a ghost.

So I guess it's sort of left open-ended on whether or not she's a ghost.

It's either a ghost girl or a living girl who teleports away with Abra. Nobody knows for sure.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
I went to the Village Bridge for the first time the other day. That's where I got my Mandibuzz. Plus the Waiter game is cool too.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Marvelous bridge is pretty trippy. The music and the girl make it a pretty neat place to see. Plus the Shadow triad just makes it even more special of course.

The Charizard bridge, also because the music is relaxing and the whole Driftveil city just reminds me of where I live too which is what makes me happy.

Tubeline bridge is fun because of the trains going underneath. Also the music is fun to listen to as well.

Sky Arrow bridge is fun to cross the first time. It never really interested me too much after that.

And Village bridge is nice just because the town gives off a nice atmosphere.

ChaosBlizzard

Crit Happens.
1. Skyarrow Bridge
2. Marvelous Bridge
3. Village Bridge
4. Driftveil Drawbridge
5. Tubeline Bridge

I am a computer science student, specifically game programming, and from the technical standpoint that I view every video game I play with, Skyarrow is jawdropping.

Marvelous is asthetically nice. Village had the nice music, but was graphically the least impressive. Driftveil is meh. Tubeline was just a connector, there was nothing interesting about it.

Universe Chaser

Trust me, I'm a cop.
Not a huge fan of the bridges, but I hatch most eggs on Skyarrow, so I guess it's my favorite.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I love the sky arrow bridge because of the scenery ^^

rocky505

I hate the dub for making the Skyarrow Bridge look bad and plain compared to its game counterpart.
Then why not hate the anime. The dub only translated the language and had nothing to do with the bridge.

me12321

All of them. They give those little wing things. Music is great and the scenery is excelent.:surfpika:

me12321

All of them. They give those little wing things. Music is great and the scenery is excelent.:surfpika:

Status
Not open for further replies.