• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas013

Pirate King
Village Bridge because of its warm felling and i get free Lum berries everyday

Tom the Warrior

Village Bridge simply because it's unique and interesting. Skyarrow and Marvelous compete for second since they're both aesthetically pleasing.

Haxy

legendary spooky silke
Nothing beats how Skyarrow Bridge looks. Did you get awed by it when you first see it? I sure did. I'm so going with that.

Village Bridge comes close to that, though, and bonus points for it for the music.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I either like skyarrow or village.
Skyarrow because its a place to hatch and the camera views are awesome
village because of its music

HeadOverHeels

Not enjoying AutumnF
village bridge, duh. amazing and at the same time chill athmosphere, plus dat mind blowing music. what more could u ask for

It seems when people pick Skyarrow to be their favourite it is because of egg hatching...

It's odd, isn't the easiest place to hatch eggs usually near the breeding center?

I like it because its good for egg hatching.

Nah it's great because it looks the best IMO. And it looks like a real city bridge...

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I'd have to say my favourite is a tie between Village Bridge for all of its amazing add-on music, and Skyarrow Bridge for simply looking awesome when you run/bike along it and for hatching eggs well

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Well I'm allowed to like a place for its music. If it makes me visit that bridge more often than other bridges, that means it makes that bridge my favourite.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I don't see a point in listening to game music on Youtube. I like it as background music to the game it's in, not as music itself.

Suit yourself then.

New conversation - does anyone agree with me that Tubeline Bridge is very forgettable?I mean, it is very unimportant. There are not even trainers and they could have made the Ghetis conversation on route 9 or something. They should have used that data for something else IMO.

SnugNBouncy

Everyday Im Snugglin
Suit yourself then.

New conversation - does anyone agree with me that Tubeline Bridge is very forgettable?I mean, it is very unimportant. There are not even trainers and they could have made the Ghetis conversation on route 9 or something. They should have used that data for something else IMO.

well the ghetsis conversation IS the purpose of the tubeline bridge... although it is very forgettable, youre right. my favorite bridge is the skyarrow bridge. perfect for hatching eggs and fully utilizes the 3D aspects of the game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.