• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skyarrow Bridge. All I have to say...

Claus351

Shiny hunter :)
Mines probs Skyarrow bridge. definantly left a big impression on me the first time.

My favorite ? Definetley skyarrow bridge because of it's awesome music !

pikapop

Pika hugger ❤
Everyone's favourite is Skyarrow bridge. lol, mine is as well it's just so cool! :D

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Mine would probably the marvelous bridge, because it looks so elegant.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Has anyone thought of Village Bridge? It's music is so relaxing...

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
My favourite is the Driftveil Bridge because it's where you get feathers and you can use them on your pokemon :).

xDWarrior

I like that really big bridge leading to the gigantic city. (Sorry forgot the names.. lol).

I just like the perspective and entering the metropolis.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
You mean Skyarrow bridge? Its my favorite too.

Lickilicky.my.Skitty

Since Red & Blue!
They're all pretty great. I guess the Skyarrow and the bridge with all the Swanna on it. Say...does anyone know why that little girl disappears on the right-hand side of the bridge? It's like she jumped or something.

G50

No longer posting
I'd have to go with the Skyarrow Bridge by a mile. That bridge is so realistic, great 3d effects, cars and trucks going by, it's just great.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
lol, does anyone know the answer to my question about the girl on that bridge right of Nimbasa...where and why does she vanish?

It's called Marvelous Bridge. The girl vanishes because she's a ghost. Story has it that she used to play with her pokemon there before the bridge was built.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
It's called Marvelous Bridge. The girl vanishes because she's a ghost. Story has it that she used to play with her pokemon there before the bridge was built.

True, but actually, the girl disappeared because she always used an Abra to teleport...or maybe she was a ghost that used the Abra? Ah, well..

I see everyone's rootinf for Skyarrow Bridge, and I have to say I like it too. But for the Music? Village Bridge all the way. That theme runs deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.