• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Bug Pokemon in Unova?

Favorite Unova bug type?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Quagsire

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny
We all known Gen V was the Bug type's best generation. Every single one of those critters is not only usable, but darn good (to the point that a Monotype Bug run would almost be its own sort of easy mode). So, which is your favorite?

SuperPichu

Pokémon!
Definitely the Sewaddle line, I even used/am using one in White Version and it's really powerful (and Lv.100)! 2nd is Volcarona, who I am also using in White Version. And I totally agree, 5th Gen was the best Gen for Bug types, they are all strong and very usable, and IMO they have the best designs overall of the other Bugs (Still love the other Bug types' designs though)!

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Hands down, Volcarona.

Star Champion AJ

The Sewaddle line, Sewaddle is co cute I want to hug him and Leavanny was my strongest Pokémon between Route 4 and Chargestone Cave.
Joltik is another cutie, cutie, CUTIE Pokémon and Galvantula is the best Gen V Bug-type Pokémon imo!

ZombifiedHorror1031

My favorite bug Pokemon introduced in Generation V is Escavalier. It has a great aesthetic appeal to me, and I plan to use one in either my Black 2 or White 2 team.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
I love Leavanny and Volcarona, but... Galvantula. As soon as I saw its face, I fell in love... So cute! ^_^ And that's not even considering Joltik...

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I love the Dwebble line.. >w<

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Gotta go with Dwebble/Crustle lol. The anime made me fall in love with it <3!!

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
It's tough, but I'll go with Dwebble/Crustle.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Leavanny line (esp SWADLOON), Galvantual line, and Larvesta line are my fav bugs in Unova (fav Bug is Surskit).
They are all, AWESOME!

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
For all you JP anime watchers in here, I ABSOLUTELY love the cry of Leavanny Line.

Sewaddle especially, its like Kuru, kururu... D'aww I fell in love immediately.
Leavanny is nice too. Hahahaha btw haha means mother so yeah

I love Volc, the most viable bug in OU. Galvantula is just nice, but me gusta Joltik more

Metalhead9838772

Fearless Trainer
Scolipede is just awesome.

I love Venipede, Karablast and Genesect. Really Unova has easily my favorate bug types overall. But my favorate by far is Joltik. Cute little thing which evolves into the fairly-cute-for-a-first-stage-Pokemon Galvantula. :)

TherianForm

King of TM87
Definitely Durant! He has great design and is quite good on the battlefield :) I think he's actually the best bug type ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.