• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Bug Pokemon in Unova?

Favorite Unova bug type?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hudsonn98

God, I love Leavanny. Sure, it's typing is awkward but it has a good movepool and great design. That goes for Sewaddle and Swadloon as well.

Estellise

peachy
Volcarona, he's badass. <3

Volcarona gets my vote. It looks cool, has great stats, a solid movepool, and is a breeder's best friend. I also happen to like Galvantula which is a close second in my book.

auteur

Fossil freak
Galvantula is my favorite one. Scolipede, Volcarona and Durant are cool too, so I think that Gen V has been good for bug types.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I'm totally in love both with Escavalier and Leavanny <3 Volcarona is also *starting* to grow a bit on me.

Don't care much about the others, and Genesect is downright ugly :p

Sigilyph2

Trainer of Champions
Unova almost redefined the bug-type, for the better. Volcarona, Leavanny, Garvantula, Genesect for crying out loud! There were some great additions to the bug family in this generation.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I find Volcarona and (shiny) Scolipede to be quite attractive, and they're both powerful as well. The Sewaddle line is also starting to grow on me.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
Galvantula hands down.

:596: Sting
Lv. 100
Rash
Compoundeyes

Volt Switch
Energy Ball
Bug Buzz
Thunder

I also like Durant. Scolipede's not bad either. I like Accelgor's design, but that's about as far as it goes.

Last edited:

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Galvantula is one of my personal favorites, but Volcarona is cool too. Personally, I think the first two of the Venipede line are adorable and the last is cool, so they are up there on my list too.

Kor'vodisth

I only really like Scolipede. Joltik, Galvantula and Volcarona are okay I guess. The rest I don't really like.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Volcarona, but besides them, probably Galvantula. Scolipede, Accelgor, and Durant are also good (and Genesect of course).

Pokemon Robot

Fighting n Steel ftw
Volcarona hands down. Especially the fact that it's a bug and fire type, and can use flying type moves for some reason.
Leavanny is a close second because Ash has one in the anime, and it is currently left poisoned in the latest english episode of Pokemon. Wondering what will happen to it....(Don't ruin it for me please >.>)

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Volcarona baby!! Probably the first real bug type I felt like I had to have.....besides Heracross

Status
Not open for further replies.