• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Bug?

Favorite Bug Triplet?

• ;010; ;011; ;012;

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • ;013; ;014; ;015;

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • ;265; ;266; ;267;

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • ;265; ;268; ;269;

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

d_dan_n

<= Sabrina!
Which is your favorite bug pokemon triplet?
;010; ;011; ;012; or ;013; ;014; ;015; or ;265; ;266; ;267; or ;265; ;268; ;269;
I like the caterpie to butterfree one and the wurmple to beautifly!

bubbles the cat

don't hurt bubbles!!
Beedrill rules, but Scyther is my bug to use.

scissorX

I agree with bubbles, Beedrills pretty neat but Scyther owns all other Bugs!

Yuna

Sweet beauty
Shuckle- its cute!

d_dan_n

<= Sabrina!
i know about all the other bugs, these don't have to be your favorites just which is your favorite out the poll selections!

Trainer Landon

Pokemon Trainer
Nobody likes Heracross..meanwhile it can manhandle all the other pokemon, even though fighting moves aren't "great" against pokemon it can learn rock moves and do decent damage with them, and almost all the rock pokemon are bad against rock.. xP

lol, But my favorite is Pineco, it's just simply randomly cute xD

4c1dK1ng

I chose Wurmple-Dustox.
GOJIRA VS MOTHRA!!!!!

4c1dK1ng

eeveeon

m'kay
butterfree becuase even though its not incredibly strong i always used to use one in the past generations....yellow and gold that is