• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Canon Couples of the Pokemon series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Edward Elric & Winry Rockbell

It’s a little tough since there not a lot of cannon ship in Pokemon and the ones that are I don’t particularly care for. I guess if I had to pick one, it’d be Ruby x Sapphire from Pokemon Adventures. While they are not actually together in the manga, they did confess their feelings to one another and that’s probably gonna be as close as it gets.
They are together in the manga. Their first date was literally a Pokemon Contest in the ORAS chapter. Do you mean like married together or something else?

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
Prof. Kukui & Prof. Burnet. I mean they're one of the few canon couples so it's easy to support that ship. I really like their chemistry and if I have one complaint about their relationship it's only that they should've dated more on screen prior to their wedding.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
JUPTI7Y.jpg

z9g7RxG.png

Ruby's father and mother and honestly the whole family have one of the most interesting character dynamics I've seen. I think Norman's relationship with his wife is one of the best relationships I've seen in the series. For those who don't know, Norman is a badass in the manga, his character in Pokemon Adventures explores and expands upon Norman's strict and tough attitude in the games so much that I jokingly call him the Terminator because he's out to search for his son who ran away from home to pursue his dream of Pokemon Contests. As for Ruby's mother, you can tell she's just a sweet caring supportive lady who cares a lot for her husband and son. Honestly though, she reminds me of Delilah Ketchum, Ash's mother. I also think it's interesting that Norman has his own way of showing his caring side lol, searching the ends of the earth to look for his son, absolutely pissed that Ruby ran away without an explanation and for making his mother worry. You can tell Norman also cares a lot about his wife through the heated drama but also his son as he's testing his sons skills to see if he's really read to go on a Pokemon journey, later revealing that this whole time he intended to let him go do Pokemon Contests on his birthday but he ran away before that could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.