• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Cartoon Network Cartoon

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends--to the point that I can tell what happened in any episode if you just give me the title. Seriously. I've also memorized a number of lines, and the entire "Hot in Topeka" sequence up to after the eyebrow pencil scene. /massive nerd alert

Samurai Jack as well. The brainwashed ravers episode was awesome.

I also followed Teen Titans back in the day, but I've found Young Justice superior so I'm following that intently too... (hey I still like both, not trying to start a comparison war!) ... And when can I get my new episode? :'s

Asterio

Regular Show is pretty much the only cartoon I watch nowadays. Well, Spongebob occasionally, but that's kind of taken a turn for the worse, IMO.

blueorangecar1

Running on N2O
Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, it is just an amazing show, makes me always enjoy watching it. Too bad it's off air, only way else to watch them is iTunes,Youtube, and such :/ .

Regular Show is the only show I watch on CN, nowadays, and that's rarely.

SteelMetagross

Certified Trainer
Star Wars gets my vote. It's the only thing that they haven't ruined yet........besides adult swim.

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
Pokemon was the only reason I watched CN.

I did like Ben 10 (the original) and Yu-gi-oh GX though.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I think it's Puffy AmiYumi .. they're awesome ^^
Japanese made cartoon that rocks..play guitars and drums like that
Esp Yumi with that tomboy-ish attitude ;D

Brave Bird

Chatot Fan
here's the list:
1. Regular show
2. Regular show
3. Regular show
4. Regular show
5. Regular Show

I think it's Puffy AmiYumi .. they're awesome ^^
Japanese made cartoon that rocks..play guitars and drums like that
Esp Yumi with that tomboy-ish attitude ;D

Puffy AmiYumi is an American cartoon, but it is a Japanese band. I was pretty neutral to the show but the theme song was really catchy.

I miss the Powerpuff Girls. Dexter's Lab was good too.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Regular show for its random awesomeness. "Humice, Humice, Humice".

Nebbio

NINJA!
Dexter's lab. Pure awesomeness. Can't stand Chowder or Adventure Time. Anyone like Johny Bravo?

I like all the old shows the best, Fosters, Teen Titans, Dexters Lab, all of them.
In my imo, a lot of the new shows are.......dumb. Like Adventure Time.

Sapphire_Pichu

I hate Ringo...
I love adventure time! Totally awesome. It's the one show that I will drop anything I'm doing just to watch it, lol.

The other shows I enjoy on there are: Regular Show, Pokemon, and sometimes Garfield.