• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Cartoon Network Cartoon

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Code Lyoko...wow memories.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Current cartoon would be Adventure Time... Of all time? That is a hard one... Honestly... I have so many fond memories of them...

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
nothin except pokemon,and looney tunes The CN has been bad since 9/20/08 rip toonami
Neotoonami will fail guys it just streams anime that is already online

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Ehhh, I think I will stick with the few times a week an Ed, Edd, and Eddy rerun is on.

Only ones I watch now are that and the Clone Wars

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I'm hoping that the New Thundercats cartoon will be my favorite. I enjoyed the original as campy as it was, so I hope the remake will be even better!

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
I'm hoping that the New Thundercats cartoon will be my favorite. I enjoyed the original as campy as it was, so I hope the remake will be even better!

They need to bring back more action cartoons, not these wierd ones that have no point.

Really miss toonami

Typhoon_HG

Returning User
Excluding Pokemon, I would say:

Airing: Definitley the Regular Show.

Not-Airing: This is a bit harder to choose. The top shows for me would be Samurai Jack and Foster's.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Adventure Time is still my favorite, but Amazing World of Gumball is a close second now. I didn't want to like it because it reminded me of Chowder, but this is way better IMO.

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
I don't watch it any more but Ed Edd and Eddy will always have a special place in my childhood.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Powerpuff Girls anyone?

That show hands down has some of the best action and comedy!
Yes, it did have some action, but it still doesn't compare to the badassness that was Samurai Jack, which I just remembered existing.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Oh, and I liked the English Naruto, I wish Shippuuden was on there. Instead of freaking Disney XD.

LudicoloGuy

ludiludiludiludiludi
regular show

but if you go back a couple years, fosters

auryn

Eevee Breeder
Adventure Time is the first cartoon in a long time for me to be legitimately interested in. I grew up with the great cartoons of the 90's, and it's the first in a long time that can actually compete.

As for the best cartoon of all time? Samurai Jack. There's just something about it that can't be matched. I saw one episode that Cymbiotic Titans or whatever by Tartokovsky and liked it, but I can never catch it on.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Am I the only Problem Solverz and Ben 10: Ultimate Alien fan here?

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Adventure Time is the first cartoon in a long time for me to be legitimately interested in. I grew up with the great cartoons of the 90's, and it's the first in a long time that can actually compete.

As for the best cartoon of all time? Samurai Jack. There's just something about it that can't be matched. I saw one episode that Cymbiotic Titans or whatever by Tartokovsky and liked it, but I can never catch it on.

Seemed like Samurai Jack was only one for a short time. Shame, I really loved that show. Aku was one of the most memorable villians CN has come up with