• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Character Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
so who is best in the show? for me it is dawn.

Last edited:

b3ttybr00t4l

COLOUR ME CLICHÉ
I have to say it's Jamesss
if only he was real -sad-

followed by Jessie. Team Rocket forever :)

Meron

Musashi, Satoshi, and Kojiro. A brilliant trio there ;)

Edit: Add Kenji. I love him! Jun and Shinji are great too.

Last edited:

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
The bad guys, not including Jesse, James and Meowth.

Harlan is awesome, almost killed Max and Marius in that one episode.

Butch and Cassidy come up with clever ways to steal Pokemon-like the baby Lugia back from Johto.

Team Glactic would kill people if they were just in your way-the way Mars nearly did on Iron Island.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I like Gardenia, but since she doesn't get shown very much i'll go with Ash, because he's had some of my favourite Pokemon.

joker0187

my rolfcopter goes..
mine are
meowth
james
and good old satoshi

Shinnie-tan

Ash, followed closely by May and Cynthia and then Jun.

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
For me, it's a tie between Reggie, Ash, Cynthia, Paul, and May. I missed the episode with Barry, so I don't really know anything about his character, other than he has a very similar personality to the game rival, and uses Paul's training method, to a lesser extent.

Reggie is the exact opposite of Paul. Also, assuming the badges we saw were in fact Reggie's, he's a better trainer than I thought. Of course, if you can use a Swalot, Bibarel, and Staraptor and then teach your brother's rival's Staravia Brave Bird, you're a pretty cool guy.

Ash I don't really need to explain. He's the face of the pokemon anime, along with Pikachu and now Piplup. He's a good trainer, but imho, he needs a lottle more development. For me, he's too flat.

Cynthia. 'Nuff said.

May I actually didn't like for a while. Now I think she was handled rather well, and she has great pokemon. She's a good character, and was the first of the main characters to compete in a contest. She's compassionate, and her pokemon are quite strong. She's also the first one to "replace" Misty. She was a good replacement.

Paul is ruthless, but is a great trainer. That's really all I can say.

Oh! And J is a favorite of mine. She's epic!

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
why hasent anyone said dawn yet?..

Because she is not their favorite? Just a shot in the dark.

Main:

Misty: I always liked her independence, dominance, and short-temper. It always reminded me of this girl I knew back in junior high.

Ash: Shonen protagonists, I've always been interested in. Ash is no exception.

Tracey: I've always liked this guy, even though he had only one season to his name. I really look forward to see him again at Pallet Town, maybe he could have another Pokemon in tow.

Paul: Pokemon's best rival. Ever. I seriously am not tuned out of interest in Ash's and Paul's interactions. They are always fun to watch.

Max: Despite having virtually nothing to his name in terms of character, I can't help but like the guy. He's sarcastic at times, teases his sister, the perfect kid brother.

Last edited:

thunderblade12

Humans

Harley was so sadistic and funny.

Paul is the best rival ever. He gives off Kaiba/Vegeta/Sasuke vibes. Something that's new to this show.

Cyrus seems like a deranged mental case just like in the games. Is it just me or are they trying to "darken up" the anime this saga? Paul, Hunter J, Cyrus and the rest of Team Galactic, Pikachu nearly dying, even the bombs nearly being set off that would have destroyed Iron Island and everyone on it.

Out of the girls, Misty was the only one whose personality interested me. She never did anything and I think removing her from the show was the best move the writers ever made, but she did have the most personality amoung the 3 females.

Barry is pretty crazy.

Cynthia is just pwnsome. KOing 4 pokemon in a row including a Torterra which was probably about as strong as Ash's Charizard with only 1 pokemon, wow.

Pokemon

Ash's Gliscor
Mewtwo
Sir Aaron's Lucario
Shaymin
Misty's Psyduck
Ash's Charizard
Ash's Sceptile
Dawn's Mamoswine
Brock's Croagunk
Team Rocket's Meowth

oho.

Well, Haruka, obviously. :) I am known as that (well at least used to) ..VERY HOMOSEXUAL ..but not really ..Haruka fangirl. 8D 8D
Why I like (was obsessed) with her. FRICKEN JAILBAIT YEEAAH!
no seriously. She's a sweetheart. I loved how at the beginning she hated Pokemon, she was all whiny and immature. And just how she grew so much. Like, she's a totally different person when she came to Shinou. She was a sweet character, and got too much hate (well from what i saw.)

Mars! (and basically just Team Galactic). ..Surprisingly, I just recently (like two months ago maybe) got really into these guys. And they are what made me start watching D/P again. Like, these are bad guys, who are totally serious. They will actually KILL. and that's amazing.
But Mars. She's definitely my favorite. So cute, little and evil! :) i love evil little things (people.) xD

Harley! <3 OH YES. so gay. so totally awesome! He made the show so interesting. And I really love how Haruka got two of the best rivals. I mean, Shuu was cool in his way. But Harley, they just made a great, hilarious character then.

Kojiro! James, james, james. If I've ever said I actually fangirled over a guy in Pokemon ....it would be for this guy. I just love how freaking stupid and adorable he is! ..And he's so sensitive and sweet ..and seems like he shouldn't even be in an evil organization (even though TR is barely an badass group nowadays, aha.) But he's a sweet guy. :)

And yeah, those would be for my favorites at least.

pokemon fan 132

My favorite character is Misty.She has great character and personality and her flamboyant and tomboyish reactions along with depth of her character made me liking her from start,and i like how she has developed becoming more mature and responsible as a person.
In my opinion she had the best chemistry with the group,and her dynamics and interaction with other characters were interesting and brought certain doze of humor and unpredictability.Her pokemon are great too,especially her Psyduck who managed quite a few times to laugh me.
Aside from this i also like how she is different from others,choosing to train one specific type striving to become best with it.

While she didnt battle so much like May and Dawn did,her personality and antics with others maked up for it,and when she did it was done in entertzaining and quality way.Nevertheless she did good amount of things which werent necessarily connected with battling which were interesting and enjoyable to watch aswell.

With that being said in my opinion it was big mistake from writers side to replace her when she still has a lot of potential and material to work with allowing for further progress and development and its a sad thing how she is ignored by writers in these days like she has been completely forgotten.

Last edited:

yeminied

Some of my favorite characters are Ash, Brock, James, Jessie and Meowth.

I like Ash because he is the face of the anime and because he has a good character behind him.

I like Brock because he has an awesome taste in Pokemon and because he is a good kind-hearted person and we need more people like Brock in our lives.

And I like the Team Rocket trio because they can be rather funny at times. I like Meowth's attitude, I like how James can be nasty but really just be nice and not mean it personally and I like how Jessie is so hot-headed and nasty at times. I love her scenes of immense rage. ROFL.

Shadow_lugia991

Fish sticks
Well.....you mean in the anime right? It would be Jimmy-see HERE and my very favorite.................PAUL!!!! I liek Paul's Torterra.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.