• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Character Thread

What is your favorite anime character from DPP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Pod/Chili. dsjflkasdj he's simply taken my heart and run away with it. Fiery little scamp.

It has to Burgundy/Cabby. <3 She's just too adorable and feisty to ignore. Say what you want but I think she's cute. Cilan's amazing, but she's a notch above him in my book.

My favorite characters HAVE to be Jessie, James and Meowth!
Many reasons!

1.) So hilarious, they make me "lol"
2.) Awesome voices
3.) They sing awesome! XD
4.) I love the "I am a flaming MOLTRES"
5.) I BELIEVE in RocketSHIPPING! 8D!

Gillespie

It will ALL be mine!
My favorites are:

1. James: I find him to be an interesting character study. He joined Team Rocket to escape from a life in which he was continually abused by his twisted parents and fiancé, who sought to mold him into a hollow proper gentleman without any sense of individuality. In short, his motivation is freedom, not necessarily becoming wealthy and powerful. Those are just added perks for him in the event he does succeed in Team Rocket. Furthermore, he has a very likable personality. Despite being a goofy and emotional guy, he is actually an intelligent person who has common sense and possesses a great deal of knowledge. He is also kind hearted, sensitive, gentle, and has a fun sense of humor.

2. Jessie: She is a multifaceted character with an intriguing past that properly helps to explain her personality in the present. Because she experienced numerous disappointments and was regularly treated poorly by others, she is a domineering narcissist with a hot temper. However, deep down, she still has the same kindness, sense of caring, and friendliness from when she was a young girl, which occasionally manifest themselves. I also admire her for her independence, strong will, and determination.

3. Meowth: He is a witty cat who is sarcastic and often tells it like it is. He also has a well-developed back-story that is quite interesting. Furthermore, his love for Giovanni is a riot.

4. Professor Oak: He is a humorous dirty old buffoon.

5. Delia: She is an amusing scatterbrained MILF.

6. Lyra: She is an assertive, outgoing, and playful girl who always comes out on top. Plus, the way she hits on Dawn, who is completely oblivious to her advances, is hilarious.

7. Khorey: He is Lyra's *****. Enough said.

8. Conway: Who does not like a hilariously creepy stalker? Overall, his fan-boy crush on Dawn was entertaining to watch.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
A lot of these answers are creepy because people are admitting to be attracted to 10 year old kids.

But to be on topic:
Tobias
Dawn
May
Zoey
Paul

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Butch. His entire character is just one funny gag. to quote "It's not ***** its Buuuch!", lol his tantrums.

Athenas_Wrath

Sabrina's Apprentice
Sabrina, she was a boss. Had a nice mini-story arch with her, great background, super strong, awesome attitude, only problem was the letdown that was the second battle. If Ash had actually fought her Kadabra with Haunter instead of the 'cheap' ending it would've been perfect.

Melsurigan

Iron Fist of Despair
Cilan is my new favorite character. You cannot beat the bishie-sparkling psycho connoisseur with the same Japanese voice as LELOUCHE OF THE REBELLION.

Shygirlfrumfl

Let's suit up!
Ever since I was little Misty has been my role model and the only anime character I've ever had an emotional attachment to. I just wish she would of got more character development in the original series.

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
I would say:
Barry: he is just way too funny with his "someone is going to get fined!!" line
May: I love her personality and how much she has changed
Cilan: his "it's tasting time!" and pose is hilarious
Brock: he can be so desperate to get a girlfriend at times and someone always has to take him away from the girl he flirts with
Harley: for reasons that people mentioned. He isway to funny especially when he shoved his butt in front of the camera in the hoenn GF
Paul and Tripp: they are just way too cool for words,IMO

Can Pokemon count? If so then:
Oshawott: i laugh eveytime he shows up. dont know why
Axew: his personality is cute. I started laughing when he was running in circles in that one tournament battle.

My first post!! YAY!!!

Earthia100

This should be pretty obvious.

He's sooo random it's cute! I love his "it's evaluating time!" and how he's so nice to everyone. Besides he's just fabulous. He wears a bow tie everyday! Did I mention great vocabulary? He's such a gentlemen.

But I also like...

Paul - Ok. He's the world's biggest jerk. But he adds some bitterness to the tale. If Paul was in the video games, he would put Silver to shame.

Barry - He's so funny! If Barry lived in the real world, I'm sure you'll find him at the local Starbucks chugging down some espressos!

James - Everyone loves a poor rich boy. He had great character development during the Kanto Battle Frontier Series. (well, at that point it did kinda become the team rocket show)

Ash - He's managed to stay youthful for years now. With minimal vocal damage! But seriously, Ash just loves Pokemon. I just love how immature he is.

Misty- Brock really liked Prof Ivy.
Ash- Yeah, I liked her too.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
My fave characters in the anime:

Dawn - She's the ultimate girly girl plus she has cute Pokemon and she inspired me to train an Ambipom.

Cilan - He's good looking and his evaluation quotes are funny as well as his fear of Purrloin. His English VA, Jason Griffith pulls off his voice beautifully.

Iris - She's tough, uses an Emolga and her hair is awesome plus her Japanese VA is around my age.

Conway - He's one stalker of a Trainer and he's hilarious.

Georgia - Her rivalry towards Iris makes me laugh as well as blaming her losses on something (such as her Pawniard getting her bladed hands stuck).

Zoey - Unlike most rivals, Zoey is very friendly and she sticks up for her friends and gives good advice plus she has cool Pokemon too.

Jessie & James - They of course being comedy relief makes me enjoy Team Rocket in the anime despite not being as funny in Best Wishes/Black & White.

Barry - His "I'm gonna fine you" jokes are so hilarious making him a hilarious rival indeed.

Bianca - The Barry of Unova who has a gender stereotypical Minccino.

May - The Original Coordinator who meets Dawn along the way and they make a great couple plus my hair is similar to May's.

Stephan - I laugh so much when someone mispronounces his name.

Misty - She uses a Psyduck, one of my fave Water-types from the earlier generations.

Brock - It's so funny when Croagunk uses Poison Jab on him when he flirts.

Paul - One of the most well-loved rivals from Diamond & Pearl, Paul is so unique for criticizing his Pokemon if they are weak despite the bad treatment he gave Chimchar.

My favs in order:

1. Iris and Misty tie for first place.
2. May and Meowth tie for second.
3. Conway- The stalker thing was hilarious.

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
I liked misty and iris for being funny and annoying
I liked brock for being THE NICEST PERSON EVER
I liked dawn and May for being incrdibly nice to ash
I liked team rocket for HILARITY!

I liked everyone (except conway)

grantholomew

accually is dolan
I like Jasmine in the Johto anime, she was strong and not shy like in the games.

rohit_1997

Wait,what!?
ash:the main character who i grew up watching till this day

misty:she wasn't a pokemon coordinator,had quite strong pokemons and wasn't too girly,someone who actually screamed at ash

brock:ash would be nothing without his advice,had some awesome pokemon,voice of wisdom for the trio and was the coolest character(after gary of course)

pikachu:the best companion ash could ever have,ash's funniest pokemon who helped ash in most awkward situation

UnbelievableUrsula

Cute and Creepy!
I would have to say Ursula. Because sh'e very elgant and I like her pokemon and personality.

Trip is like the underdopg of the show but I see him coming back stronger later on. I also like that he's not too mean and he's not too strong either.

Drew- He is handsome and charming. I like his Pokemon and how well of a rival he was for May.

Max- I miss the humor from him and that he was smart.

Ash- is my first and favorite. There wouldn't be a show or these characters without him.

Blessed

Ash: I love his determination.

Misty: She is pretty & the best gurl in the show, also love how she loves water types~

Brock: he's so funny and cute and I just love his knowledge about battles etc.