1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite characters v2

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by Pokegirl Fan~, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ In the name of the Moon

I decided to remake this thread since the last one has surpassed the 60 day time limit:

If you can list 10 characters from any anime or manga that are your favorites, which characters would make that list and why?

2. 345ash-greninja

345ash-greninja Royal Guard Knight

So here's an updated collage of my Top 100 anime characters. It kinda already has got kinda outdated as I recently finished Out Outs & am currently watching Re:Zero & some characters from those anime definitely do deserve a spot in there, but it indeed took a lot of effort to make this collage, so I'm posting it here before I update it yet again:

[​IMG]

Nebbygetinthebag likes this.
  3. xEryChan

xEryChan King of the Pirates Staff Member Moderator

So, I made a collage with my top 40 favorite characters. The old one I had was outdated so I decided to make a new one. This one does include several characters from One Piece and they are far deserving of their spot on this list. I’ve recently made the switch from the anime to the manga. Either way, here is my updated collage.

[​IMG]

4. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush Weather Manipulator

I’ll give an updated list since I haven’t in quite a while. Be warned, there will some One Piece characters on this list. I’m currently watching the series and I love it so yeah..

0! Edward Elric (FullMetal Alchemist)
    1. Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass)
    2. Killua Zoldyck (Hunter x Hunter)
    3. Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate/Zero)
    4. Light Yagami (Death Note)
    5. Rintaro Okabe (Steins;Gate)
    6. Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
    7. Aqua (Konosuba)
    8. Meruem (Hunter x Hunter)
    9. Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
    10. Roy Mustang (FullMetal Alchemist)

345ash-greninja likes this.
  5. PokemonBattleFanatic-

PokemonBattleFanatic- Standby for Battle!

0.Goku (Dragon Ball): The face of Shonen Jump anime,very likable character from original Dragon Ball when he was a kid,inspirational in Z as an adult going through training to get stronger,learn techniques and master transformations and being part of some of the best fights in the entire series.

1.Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop) : The guy is laid-back,a skilled fighter and is pretty good with a gun.

2.Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh!): The Vegeta of Yugioh,he may have a big ego but he also is a very skilled duelist with a powerful deck,he has a legendary laugh and has some of the best lines in the entire series.

3.Paul (Pokemon): The biggest savage in the pokemon anime,can fall off a cliff and manage to land safely on the ground.Single-handely sent Team Rocket blasting off,dodged Gligar which caused it to hit a rock.Destroyed Ash in a full battle prior to the league and beat him 6-2,it was so bad it caused Ash to be depressed the following episode.The most competitive trainer,arguably the most skilled trainer and has a plethora of powerful pokemon at his disposal.

4.Kakashi Hatake (Naruto): A chill serious guy that is a jack of all trades.He graduated from the Academy at the age of 5,became a chunin at the age of 6,and jonin at 12.He created his own jutsu Lightning Blade and then later Purple Lightning when he lost his sharingan.He's known as the copy-cat ninja that is said to know a thousand jutsu.

5.Vegeta (Dragon Ball): Pure bada**,very good villain when he was first introduced in the series,he went through the most development.Like Goku he trains a lot to get stronger and stay in tip top shape.Prior to first becoming a super saiyan he trained his a** off to reach the next level of power.Goku trained up to 100x gravity before arriving on planet namek,Vegeta trained up to 500x gravity before first becoming super saiyan.He went into the Time Chamber 2 times during the Cell Saga.In the Future Trunks saga when him and Goku were bested by Goku Black and Zamasu,they went back the past using the time machine.Goku went to Roshi to learn a technique while Vegeta went into the Time Chamber to get stronger,when they went back to Future Trunks's timeline Vegeta had the upper hand against Goku Black.As a fighter a he has the best ki attacks.

6.Hit (Dragon Ball): A thousand year old hitman that goes around and kills others using his Time-Skip,he has the ability to get stronger to match opponents that have a higher power level just as long as their power level isn't at a significant gap from his.

7.Yusuke Urameshi (Yu Yu Hakusho): A bada** protagonist that is always willing to fight anybody if needed.

8.Piccolo (Dragon Ball): Before Vegeta there was Piccolo,he started as a villain then gradually became a good guy.I personally think he's the smartest fighter in Dragon Ball just doesn't have the power like Goku and Vegeta.Many people think he's the black guy of the group due to his demeanor and being green.He's tall,muscular and has a deep voice.The filler episode where Goku and Piccolo go to driving school to get their driver's license Piccolo was dressed in clothes that reminded me of Will Smith from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

9.Zane Truesdale (Yu-Gi-Oh!): A skilled duelist w/ a powerful deck full of cyber dragons.He was the top duelist at the dueling academy in GX.When he graduated and went pro he had a bad loss against Aster Phoenix,after that he went on a losing streak which caused him to go to the dark side.He became a meaner and more aggresive character/duelist along with adding powerful cyberdark cards to his deck,he had the best duel in GX against Yubel at the end of season 3.

10.Johan Liebert (Monster): The smartest character I ever witnessed in an anime,the guy is capable of killing dozens of people without even lifting a finger along w/ not being found out by anyone via law enforcement.He was a genius since he was a little kid.He's a master manipulator that is capable of convincing others to killing themselves.I personally think he's smarter than both L Lawliet and Light Yagami.