• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

favorite city or town in D/P/PT?

Furret-Luver

yummy berries
so what was your favorite city or town in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum? do you like it because of the music, activities, gym, surrounding areas???

my favorite is Hearthome City. from Amity Square to making poffins and everything in between! the gym leader Fantina, use my one of my favorite types: ghost! her gym is really interesting too.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
My favorite in Sinnoh is probably Survival Area. That rematch club and the Move Tutor were great.

Probably Floaroma. It really had a nice atmosphere with the music and flowers. It was also really close to Eterna Forest, which is the coolest area in the whole game.

EonDragonFTW

the survival area with the rematch house. or the fight area with the battle frontier. or the resort area with your own villa. Pretty much that whole Island post-elite 4

Kalosian

So long
I like most of the cities and towns, but my favorites would be Floaroma for the flowers, Snowpoint for the snow and Sunyshore for the atmosphere.

x0MoMusica0x

Snowpoint. I can sit and listen to that music for as long as possible, and snow happens to be really pretty

Cutty

Forever now
Floarama, the first time I see a city w/ so many flowers, so gorgeous. Theres also a windmill near it, so its even nicer.
Other city is Canalave. B/c I like library and other things there especially the music.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Snowpoint. First city in Pokemon with snow. That says something. I also love Jubilife, Hearthome, Oreburgh, Canalava...is there a place in Sinnoh I dislike? Can't think of one.

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Snowpoint.

I liked the atmosphere and the music. It felt really relaxing and calming.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Tbh, most of the towns and cities in Sinnoh were kind of "meh" for me, but I'll say that the solar-paneled walkways in Sunyshore were a neat idea, and the fact that Snowpoint is shaped like a snowflake is pretty cool (I'd like it more if it weren't such a slog to get there).

Starsurfer

Pokemon Idol
For me, I'd say it would have to be Hearthome. I love the Pokemon Contests and the park, plus the music is absolutely lovely.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Does resort area count? I love having a villa in platinum. Otherwise, maybe Sandgem.

Sorbet

Slaying
I love big cities, Jublife is no exception.

Sunnyshore is pretty awesome too, but those walkways are too big and take the more natural feeling of the city away.

Diamond Darkrai

Jubelife City best music ever.