• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite city

What is Yuor Fav. City? (i know that not all the cities are named, just pick one!)

• SunnyShore

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Floroma

• Twinleaf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SandGym

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oreburge

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Etrna

• Resort Area

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Battle Area

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Survivla area

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
Whats your favorite city in D/P????

I vote Sunnyshore.....

Lady Nicole

I love yellow things
I vote Floaroma! But I like the Resort Area and Twinleaf a lot too.

Imperator_Venit

Out of those listed, I would pick Eterna city. Don't know why, but it just is more appealing to me than all the rest. Maybe it's that haunted ghost place... :)

Mojira

Wait 'til next year.
Oreburgh city. As soon as I saw it I thought, "This game is amazing."

dash142

Beginning Trainer
I picked Sunyshore since Canalave and Hearthome weren't there. But I guess it really is cool, since it has Jasmine in it also.

Since Canalave wasn't on the list, I chose Floraroma. There's flowers everywhere, the acessories shop and the Shaymin legend. But it doesn't have a port and a library like Canlave does.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Eterna just kicks a**, I say this mainly because it is situated right next to eterna forest ("where time stands still" and is also the location of the old chateau), has an awesome statue of Dialga/Palkia and because it is so closely associated with time. Plus it has a grass gym (an ace type) and is where you gat the explorer kit.

Since Canalave wasn't on the list, I chose Floraroma. There's flowers everywhere, the acessories shop and the Shaymin legend. But it doesn't have a port and a library like Canlave does.

What shaymin legend? (excuse me for forgetting this). I also think Canalave is awesome too since it has a ferry to take you to iron island (where one gets riolu egg and meet aaron/riley), fullmoon/newmoon island, it has the move deleter, A steel gym (one of my three favourite types) and last but most definitely not least the library which is ace since you can use it to explain so many gaps in pokemon legend/history.

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Solaceon (Zui), Eterna (Hakutai), Kurogane (Oreburgh), Celestic (Kannagi) and Tobari (Veilstone)
I like Lake Valour too
Solaceon - great place to live. It's got the breeding center, and lots of local berry patches. It'd be even cooler, if the Unown cave went from it to Tobari.

Kurogane - I like the song (happy) and the graphics are very impresive
Eterna - reasons stated above, plus Natane has the game's coolest gym. I never thought I'd be able to walk through a forest like that.

Celestic - just for being so quiet, rural, having a Japanese style house and having pretty surroundings.

Tobari - mainly because of the song and because [spoil]Shinji's from there[/spoil]. Also, that city has a great store.