• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Coca-Cola Flavor

What's your favorite Coca-Cola flavor?

• Total voters

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
What's your favorite flavor?
Diet Coke for the win!
Oh, and I'm so sorry I forgot to put Vanilla on the list! If a mod sees it, can they please change Citra to Vanilla? Pleeeeease! thanks!

Last edited:

Super Gullwing

Team Skull Mom
Oh my, Vanilla Coke is my favorite ^^
I didn't see it on the poll though so I voted other.

granbull guy

Vasoline
The O-R-G-I-N-A-L and Cherry Coke is good 2

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Either classic, that cream-vanilla or whatever one, or cherry. It's too hard for me to decide. But I guess I'll vote original.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Regular Coke and the cherry one , and diet coke a little bit

treespyro

Vintage much?
Yeah you realise some of the choices are too similar to even be different. Anyway just the 'classic' for me

Mountain Dew would be better for flavored sodas since... they had a lot of flavours...

Also, I like Cherry Coke best.

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
Even though I drink Pepsi, mostly, I still drink Coke every now and then. But of course, I prefer the original Coca-Cola over the other flavors.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Either the original or the cherry, or the kind with lime.
It's hard to choose.
But I'll choose the original because they are always the best. Cx

jldr

just some guy
the original all the way

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The one that tastes like Dr. Pepper. That brand of Coca-Cola blows all the other brands out of the water.

Other than that, regular.