• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Coca-Cola Flavor

What's your favorite Coca-Cola flavor?

• Total voters

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
with bacardi & lime

I don't like Coke much, but if I had to choose, it would be original.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
I'm the only one that likes the Raspberry one? I'd vote for the Vanilla but it's not up there and I feel weird voting for "Other."

Coca-Cola is really icky. ;\ I did try the Coke in the Philippines, it really taste good. I think that Coca-Cola products are different in places, but as I said I do like the one in the Philippines and thats it.

Other than that I really hate it. Pepsi is better. >_>

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Give me plain old Coca-Cola any day. I can't abide Diet Coke or Coke Zero, because no sugar ruins it (it's not Coca-Cola unless it makes your back teeth stick together). Same with no caffeine, so I don't like the caffeine-free version. The flavoured ones are all fine and dandy, but I think it's nicer without added flavours.

So original Coca-Cola.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Original for me. All the others are too complicated. (Yup, complicated, that's the best word I can come up with.)

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
I prefer Vanilla Coke, and Cherry is okay, too. I remember that coffee-infused Black Coke that was around for a while, and I actually kinda liked that.

I also like a good Captain Morgan and Coke. Jack Daniels and Coke is pretty good too.

Slappy_Pancake

Zero and Vanilla are my favorites, and seeing as how Vanilla isn't there, I'll vote for Coke Zero

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Original coke from a glass bottle made with sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup.

Coca Cola Orange was avalible in the UK in summer 07, I loved it and found myself drinking as many as 5 bottles a week! I'm glad I did though 'cos come September it was gone. One of those "Special Editions" that are only avalibe for a few months in a certain country. Now I just drink plain Diet Coke.